Come get your son NOW

Shea
"Hey babe" I sit down placing my books on top of my desk "Hey!" She kisses my cheek making
Me feel better already "I got in it with this damn girl outside" I sigh "what? Who? When?" Diamond instantly starts checking my body for marks which there is 2 on my face from her scratching me and a few on my arms "Oh my gosh!" She gasps "Babe I'm okay, just one of them lil punk ass studs it's nothing serious I promise".  "Anyone touching my gi..." the teacher cuts diamond off "would you like to share with the class you two?" She asks "Nah mind yo neck" I spat "excuse me Shea?" She reaches her neck out "Mind your business, if I wanted to share with the class I'd be standing up there with you. Don't worry about our conversation just worry about teaching." I say with anger in my voice "babe relax" Diamond whispers in my ear "alright!" I kiss her cheek then get up walking out of the classroom. This fight really ruined my whole day and it was over the stupidest shit ever!!!

Diamond🤪

"Babe what's going on?" As soon as Shea left the classroom I did too

"Babe what's going on?" As soon as Shea left the classroom I did too. "I'm just upset about
The whole fight thing, somebody lied on me saying that I touched her sister, in the 8th grade. Like why the hell would I ever touch an 8th grader" Shea sighs "Who was it? I'll talk to her"  "Bae no, it's fine just leave it I don't need no more drama! I beat her ass anyways so hopefully she doesn't fuck wit me" Shea walks to the cafeteria I follow aside her. "Incoming call from Mom"
Me: hello
Mom: you need to come home and get jr he won't stop crying I'm not dealing with it no longer.
Me: mom I'm in school
Mom: does it look like a give a care? Come get your son NOW!!
My mom hangs up right in my face