A Crush Revealed ...

Diamond Aysher 👶🏽
   "Shea Can I tell you something?" I whisper , Michael finally fell asleep an hour before school let out and I have to get my lil crush off of my chest. "Of course" Shea says "Umm welllll I'm attracted to someone, ALOT! But I don't know how to go about it..." I start playing with my fingers "well does he have interest to? What's his name?" She raises a brow "Hmm he's actually a she haha" I bite my bottom lip "ohhhh Diamond stop playing girl!" Shea laughs "I'm serious!" I say "well who is it? Asia?"   "Let me show you!" I grab Shea and kiss her lips than move away. She looks surprised and lost at the same time "whoa I was not expecting that" she laughs than licks her lips "Ohh gosh you don't like me like that! I'm sorry Shea , I I ugh I like you and I wanted to tell you earlier but..." she cuts me off when she kisses me back , laying me back into the bed and we make out. Tongue , teeth , lips ,  all of it....
     "Shea do you think this is okay? I mean should we stay friends or like? I don't know but I want to be with you... as a girlfriend" I smile "Well let's see how well it goes babe" Shea kisses me again and damn my panties wet , pussy drip droppin ! Wetter than I been with Michael... Shea is the only female I really ever had an attractive to. It's crazy but damn I should shut up now haha.

      Shea Wright - 4pm
   Jr wakes up and I warm up his milk than feed him. Diamond is doing school work on the lap top . Working on her math "You need help?" I pull the laptop over by me and look at her answers "three of these are wrong but you were close" I push it back towards her "what's the answers?" She asks "hmm I don't know! A kiss will give" I laugh and diamond kisses me "that one is 5.5" I laugh "Not funny" diamond pouts "awww look at you hahaha"    "Michael mommy struggling with her math"   "Michael don't listen to her I got this!" Diamond winks at me