I want my friend back....

Carla 😭
"Michael is lazy, mom he's not going to buy her diapers but at least Javon takes care of his baby" I say "Look if Michael won't buy his kid anything we are going back to court to up the pay because $60 a week isn't a damn thing, Lazy son of a bitch!" My mom is visibly upset and I hate seeing her this way "mommy I'll get a job" I say "Nope!" My father comes through the door with Javon and he has 3 boxes of diapers which is definitely enough for both of the twins and my father is carrying two full bags of clothes and accessories as far as I can tell. "Hey how are you all doing? I got two boxes of size two and one box of size one it has 300 diapers in it is that good for the both of them I can get another box?" Javon ask "we are doing good thank you for asking and this is perfect thank you so so much!" My parents answer "Here he is!" I come back out into the living room with our son and hand him to his father. I'm glad my children have that second parent but at the same time I wish I wasn't forced to do anything with them. I have nightmares sometimes and that hurts. "Carla can I speak to you... Alone please?" Javon asks and he hands the baby to my mother then follows me to the hallway "Yes?" I ask "Look, I see the hurt in your face, the pain, the struggle, PTSD probably and trauma. What we did to you was wrong and I can apologize for my part of this, if you want to press charges on me I will let them know exactly what I did, Michael... Michael will get off anyways, He's a Carri and they have money, they come from money, Again. I apologize." I say "And thank you, for letting me see my son!" Once Javon leaves I let my parents know what he said "If we can get Michael to confess then they will be locked up" My father says "My kids will be without a father" I say as tears roll down my cheeks "You pick what is best for you and we will support you" my mother hugs me "We need the help, I need the help so I want to leave everything as is but if Michael doesn't step up I am cutting him out forever." With that we all go about our day.

Diamond
"Please Diamond, why won't you talk to me?" Asia complains "GO AWAY!" I yell "Diamond maybe you all should talk since she is pregnant with Michael's baby" my mother says "I refuse to speak to her" I walk away "Babe I'll get rid of her" Shea says as she goes outside and I go back to the room. I have nothing to say to that dumb bitch

Shea
"My girl doesn't like your presence here so what exactly do you want?" I ask "I just want my friend back I didn't mean for any of this to happen" Asia cries "You had plenty of chances and you knew exactly what you were doing getting knocked up by Michael. Stay away from my girlfriend and our child" with those words said I then walk away and don't look back. Asia is a peace of shit literally! She doesn't deserve Diamond's compassion or sympathy "Babe it's taken care of, Don't feel bad for her either she knew exactly what she was doing" I hug Diamond "I can't believe people now a days, if we did that type of stuff back when I were a lil ol thang our tails would get whooped or even stoned to our death. Ugh Diamond and Shea please stay far from that girl" Diamond's father says "I will daddy" Diamond hugs me tightly.