DeadBeat

Shea Wright ( Friday-8Am)
My alarm goes off once again and I look at the time it reads 8:00 🕗 I'm still tired but I know I have to get up. I start off the morning with stretching which I do every morning. After that I head to the bathroom and strip of my clothes , cut the shower on , Take a morning piss , brush my teeth than get in the shower "SHEA I MADE BREAKFAST!" My ma yells "ALRIGHT THANKS MAMA I LOVE YOU" I yell back "LOVE YOU TOO" she says. I start off washing my face with oatmeal Shea face wash than I wash my body with oatmeal vanilla cocoa butter wash, Once done I get out and dry off than apply oatmeal vanilla bean lotion to my skin I apply coconut oil to my lips and eyelashes. Heading into my closet with the towel wrapped around me I put my red Ralph Lauren boxers on, Red and black diamond brand joggers on and my black shirt with a red diamond on it. I tie my hair in a bun and put my white converse sneakers on. "Mama can you put my hair into braids ?" I ask "Sure sweetie!" She comes over when I sit down and puts a plate of food containing buttery grits with brown sugar , cheesy eggs , a fruit bowl and maple sausage links. "thank you mama" I began to eat as she braids my hair. I love having my hair done especially by my ma , She knows how to do it without hurting me.

37 minutes later ❤️
Once I get to school I see diamond sitting alone in the back of the classroom she looks sad. "Hey girl!" I give her a hug and sit next to her "hey , How are you?" She says "I'm good but what's up wit you and where's Asia ?" I ask "she's out sick 🤒 and I feel like shit ! My baby doesn't have a father anymore." She starts to cry and I bring her in for a hug to comfort her "I think you should go home and get some rest , you don't need to be here right now!" As soon as those words leave my mouth Michael walks in wit his lil crew "Diamond I'll bring you h..." I get cut off when Diamond jumps up and runs over to Michael , she starts beating on him "YOU FUCKIN DEADBEAT ASS BITCH I HATE YOU" she yells as she hits and punches him and than he throws a left hook ......