Deep conversations

Sky and Diamond ( Breakfast at school)
Diamond
" How do you feel about Shea claiming Jr is it wrong?? Like... I don't know... I just feel she's taking the role to serious. Michael is my son not hers" I say "I feel that she has been there for you and your son. It's just of like a stepdad but another mom in this case. She buys him what he needs, changes his diapers, bathed him, everything! You do also because you are biologically his mother but if you feel that Shea isn't the other parent in this maybe you shouldn't be with her. If she can't call Jr hers why even set up her mind to believe he is? It isn't right. Plus I would claim and call a child mine if I been there this long too. Jr is almost one years old. She's been there" Sky says which puts me to thinking. "I want more kids in the future" I say "okay?" Sky looks at me confused "I really want my children to have a father.. not another mother, they will be bullied. I love Shea but I I kind of just want to do life the right way so I can move back in with my mom and be there for her plus not worry about paying bills until I'm ready to move out." I take a sip of my orange juice "What about how Shea feels, what about Jr? Like he will be hurt." Sky says "He will forget though" I say "mmm yeah true... so you're done with females?" Sky asks "Ye yeah" I stutter "Ight that's your choice" Sky sighs "what?" I ask "I mean y'all live together right now, what if she flips on you, gets all angry and shit ya know what I mean" Sky drinks her lemonade slushie "I'll be okay..." I know I won't be okay but I have no choice. I want kids in the future but not by a sperm donor. I want my children to have an actual father. That's the right way of life....

My opinion: Author: I'm a lesbian. I think that if you are the biological mom and you let another woman raise your baby she is considered the other parent, but for me I would adopt that child
So no one can just rip them away. If you don't adopt the baby than she has every right to take her child and move on. It's life I been through it. It hurts but the right one will come along. I have two biological children of my own by a donor. Same donor. If any woman come into my life and wanted to be part of my children's lives she has to adopt them or get the fuck out my face. You aren't about to play mine. They aren't dolls