THATS ALL FOLKS !

Iyla - HOMESTUDY PART ONE

"Hello Ms. Parkson how are you?" The social worker asks "I am good, yourself?" I say "I'm well; thank you!" "That's good to hear, This is my bestfriend Shea Wright, she's been helping me get everything together, she has a almost two year old son named Michael" I smile "Aww that is awesome it's good to have friends with babies" Mrs. Hazel says with a smile "Would you mind showing me the house?" She asks "Follow me!" I show her around every part of the house and all the safety equipment I put in place for Kingston.

1 week later - Iyla 🤞🏽
Incoming call 📲
"Hello?" I answer
"Hi is this Ms. Iyla Parkson?"
"It is, Who's calling?" I ask
"Mrs. Hazel Rioy, He's yours Iyla! You did it!"
I almost drop my phone "Are are you serious?" I get super excited "yes. Can I bring him now?" She asks "yes oh my gosh yes!" After the phone hangs up I get dressed in a white Nike sports bra, white Nike Tshirt, black boxers and black jeans then I put on my Nike slides, I'm so freakin happy I get Kingston like beyond happy! Right after I spray my cologne I hear a knock on the door and run to it then take a deep breathe before opening my door "KINGSTON!" I put my arms out and take him, kissing all over his cheeks and forehead "I missed you so so so much, I love you so much and I promise to always always alwaysss be here for you!" I kiss his cheek one last time before taking the bags from Hazel "Thank you so much my goodness I don't know what I would've done without your help, thank you so much for bringing me my son" I give her a tight hug "You are very welcome he's all yours!" She says then walks out.

Shea💋
"Sooo now that we know the gender do you want to do a baby shower?" I ask Diamond while I rub her stomach "No, I just want to get this pregnancy over with!" She whines "You only got a few months left, What about Just close family and friends?" I ask "I rather not babe" she turns to face me and I kiss her soft lips "I got our baby some outfits but I was going to wait until the new Jordans dropped before showing it to you" "How unfair" Diamond pouts "You'll be just fine!" I kiss her lips again, man y'all ever had someone you just love kissing on because this woman right here lawrd I love kissing all up on her fine self "Mmm" she moans as my hands travel down her body until I reach below her belly button and pull her gown up, revealing her PINK laced panties , I look deep into her eyes before I place my fingers on top of her covered clit "Baby!" She moans out "yes my Queen?" I kiss her before turning her onto her back then pulling her panties off, I go down and flick my long tongue over her clitoris, her hips buck up and down as my tongue moves faster, her moans grow louder so I grab my phone with my free hand and put on Trey Songz music "SHIIIIT!" Diamond grabs the sheets "Dadddyyyy!" She moans out "mmmhmmm you like that huh?" I flick my tongue faster and faster while pushing two fingers in and out of her wetness "FUCK!" She bites down on her bottom lip "mmhmm" I moan. She tastes sooo good   "I'm bouta cum" She says before exploding on my face "Shiiiit" she moans,jerks, and shakes as her cum comes dripping down "I'm not done" I smirk "Babyyyy" she pushes my head down as her hips rise to let me eat more of that juicy wet phatty "I love you!" I say "I love you too" Diamond moans "I was talking to Ms. P but I love you too baby" I giggle and so does she
I suck her clit then release it then suck it again, I slurp on it and flicker over it with my long wet tongue As Diamond's moans fill the atmosphere. I know she's loving every second of this just by the way her moans sound. I got that good good and so does she.

Asia Canady
Iyla baby I want you back-12:47am
Iyla plz gimme another chance-12:47.1am
Iyla answer me baby-12:49am
I know you ain't sleep Iyla-12:49.2am
STOP FUCKIN TEXTN ME FROM DIFFERENT NUMBERS!!!-1:00am
Baby give me one last chance-1:00am
NO-1:00am
BLOCKEDDDD-1:00am
"UGHHH STUPID BITCH!" I throw my phone out of anger, I just want to be happy I just want someone to cuddle with at night, maybe I should try Javon but I don't even have his number
Me: What's Jav's number?
Me: Wake up I want Jav's number
Brooke: Get yo hoe ass off my line
Me: fuck you
Brooke: The number you have texted is no longer in service
"FUCK EVERYBODY YO!" I shout aloud as I get up and throw my phone once again. Tired of no one caring about me, all these dirty pigs out here but there's plenty of fish in the sea where is my fish I don't want anymore pigs!

Carla 💔
"Shhh shhh it's okay everything's okay!" I rock my son, ever since our house got shot up, shot up again and then the windows broken my children have had a hard time sleeping "Shh it's okay mommy got you!" Tears run down my eyes because I'm frustrated that I can't stop his pain, he's scared just like me but I can't make it go away. "Javion it's okay baby, daddy's coming he's coming just relax!" I rock him back and forth trying to calm him but then Michaela starts crying as soon as Javion calms down. "Hey hey what's going on in here!" Javon comes in with two bottles handing me one then picking up Michaela "Your pops let me in, he was about to come in but I showed up" Javon says "Well I'm glad you did, Javion needs a diaper so I'll be right back I have to get the box from the basement" I say as I put Javion in his dad's arms. After getting the box of diapers I walk up the stairs and to my room "Shhh she's asleep" Javon says while rocking Michaela "Wow how'd you do that?" I ask "I don't know I just think she likes me, Has Mike been around?" Jav asks "Not like he should be!" I roll my eyes as I change Javion. "Well I will always be here for my Isiah Javion and my Michaela Sarah!" He kisses Michaela on the forehead "Carla you ever thought of pressing charges for all the mental and physical damage?" He asks "I I can't..." I answer quickly "What if I go with you?" Javon says "You would do that?" I ask surprised "Michael got another girl pregnant, she's claiming it's rape, her name was Jamie or Janeen something like that, he met her off of a Facebook group" Javon scrolls on his phone then hands it to me which reveals a Facebook group called Justbuddiesforchat "Oh my gosh!" I say "How far along is she?" I ask "I'm not sure but he's pissed but I think it's time all y'all take a step and put him behind bars and if I go behind bars to for what I did to you it's okay I understand!" Javon lays Michaela down then helps me with Javion "I'll think about it, I need you around you're a great help! I see the love you have for them, it's real and not forced or fake, you actually love them equally like they are both yours" I smile "They are" Javon smiles.
******************************************
THE POLICE REPORT

I DECIDED TO LISTEN ... I decided to listen to what Javon was saying and gathered all the information I need, I brought forward three girls he raped and they all decided to testify against him "Ma'am are you sure this is what you want to do?" The officer asks "Absolutely" I say as she writes down everything I tell her that happened to me when Michael and Javon raped me that night, I told her I do not want to press charges on Javon because he apologized and takes really good care of his child, He's been there since the beginning and always has me stocked with wipes, diapers, clothes, and all the essentials which I am truly grateful for!
As I'm finishing up and leaving the building someone taps my shoulder than hits me ... I black out.....

THE END.....
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING PART TWO WILL BE OUT SOON ☺️😌🤞🏽