Raised by the devil

Shea

"I came to get Michael Jr" I smile at Ashanti even though she was a bitch to me not to long ago. "Here, here's his bag, his bottle, his breast milk and tell Diamond she isn't allowed back here. All her stuff will be waiting for her outside." Ashanti slams the door before I could say anything "heyyy Jr it's okay lil man I got you now!" I put Jr in the car seat that is in my car and buckle him securely "Lets go see momma" I smile "mama" he smiles back "Yes baby boy" I get into the car and put some lullabies on for him. "A B C D E F G" I sing along with the tune which causes Jr to laugh aloud! We love his love, most adorable baby laugh ever man I swear.

Diamond
"Heyyyy baby boy mommy missed you" I take Jr from Shea and give him a big kiss on the cheek "Your moms said get your shit and be out" Shea shakes her head "You can stay with me" Shea brings me in for a hug, It feels amazing to be in her arms but I'm so hurt that my mom keeps doing this to me. Treating me like shit when I am her daughter *ding*
A text message from my mother
Mommy💜: get your stuff it's outside and as long as you are dating women stay away from me. It's so sad Jr will be raised by the devil.

Please vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE