Leave nd Dont look back

Diamond
Michael: Can I come pick Jr up for an hour? Just need some father son time
Me: Yeah I guess
Michael: thanks... I'm outside
Me: that fast?
Michael: Carla's pregnant! Can I talk to you?
Me: Ight come to the door
Michael: already there lol
I go open the door and let Michael in "How are you?" I ask "I'm alright, just nervous! How's you and Jr?" He asks "We good, Asia came on to Shea so we ain't friends no more but other than that we great" I sit down on the couch Michael picks up Jr off the floor than sits next to me. "Carla is pregnant with twins and I don't know what to do! Like I already have one kid what ima do wit two more if they even mine" Michael shakes his head "I don't know but you need to get a DNA test as soon as possible" I suggest "Jav and I did Carla dirty but she wanted it! She likes it rough and now she's lying on us I swear" "Well you and Jav need to be careful just do your responsibilities and ignore Carla and her family until you learn who the father is" I give Michael a comforting hug "Can I just stay here for the hour? My mom is pissed and so am I." "yeah you can stay here!" I say as I get up to get some food I made earlier "You hungry?" I ask Michael "Yes!" "I made BBQ chicken, carrots and rice you want some?" "yes please and thank you!" He smiles. After fixing up our plates I put Jr in his high chair with carrots and cut up chicken "It's good daddy's boy?" Michael kisses Jr cheek "I miss us diamond" he says "Michael you're just hurt right now" I say "Nah I really do miss you. I mean I know you and Shea are together but ima always have love for you. Jr my son, you're a great mother!" He smiles at me "Thank you" I smile back "Ima try to do and be better I promise" he says but I don't even take him serious I can tell he's high that cologne don't cover shit plus his eyes low as fuck so ya.....
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Shea💔
"Baby you been here all day what's wrong? You and diamond got into a fight or something?" My ma asks "No I mean yeah kinda, this new girl Sky she been all over diamond and diamond been all over her. Plus her bestfriend Asia came on to me and Ashanti doesn't even know about Diamond and I. I'm stressed oh and Diamond said Michael Jr isn't mine!" I say with tears rolling down my eyes "She kicked me out not once but twice for that stupid girl Sky! I'm so annoyed mom I don't know what to do." I sigh "Baby stay away and if she stays away to she don't really love nor want you. She will be back, and that little boy is most definitely yours no matter what anybody says! Blood don't mean anything. You do everything for the both of them. Always around for Diamond and Jr she needs to respect you way more and if she can't Shea, LEAVE and don't look back.

Vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE