Momma's B-day prt 1

Michael Carri
"Her name is Mikayla Joy Carri" I text Carla
Carla: I want to name her Sarahlee Joy Carri
Me: No she's not 100% white
Carla: it's a name Michael and she's my baby
Me: go ahead and get her bullied wit that damn Sarahlee 😒
Carla: Ok what about Michaela Joyann Carri?
Me: that's fine!
Carla: Okay 😢 I'm sorry
Me: it's coo don't worry bout it

"YO JAV WHAT YOU DOIN BRO? IT'S 12pm DAWG" I yell down the stairs "I'm coming I'm coming! Damn nigga I had to wipe my ass" Jav laughs "Shitty booty ass nigga" I laugh as we run out the door and hop into the cars, Today is my mom's bday and I bought her a new car with my dads help of course haha but yeah we bout to pull up at her job, Jav is going to drive my car while I drive my mom's new car. The new music that Jav made is blasting from my car, This nigga stay making music but don't never wanna promote his shit, He feels embarrassed sometimes. I grab my aux and put it in then also blast his new joint called "A new plug" "YEAAAH BOY THIS THE SHIIIT" I Yell out the window at him, We come to a slow down as my mom's place of work is just on this turn, I cut the music down just a bit and pull into the parking lot, Jav and I put on the ghetto version of Happy birthday song. "Heyyy baby" My mom comes out her job with her co-workers, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Jav and I shout while handing her a card, three Gucci bags and I hand her the car keys "Are you for real?" she smiles big "Yes momma, I love you so much so pops and I put this together and bought you your dream car "OH MY GOSH, LOOK WHAT MY SON GOT ME YA'LL" My momma hops up into her new car I pull my phone out and start snapping pics, Jav recorded the whole thing. I can't wait to show the rest of the family.