YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED

Michael - 2 months later
"I finally finished with Court, Jav and I get to see our children every weekend 10 AM to 5pm. I can't believe I have a daughter, her name is Michaela Sarah Carri she is just so perfect and so beautiful

 I can't believe I have a daughter, her name is Michaela Sarah Carri she is just so perfect and so beautiful

She has dark curly brown hair and blue eyes now, She looks so different from how she did at birth. Carla gave us a bunch of pictures of them from the moment they were born until now. I also tried going back to court to see Jr. but the judge said I had plenty of chances to see my son. Diamond said she will let me see him but only supervised so I said fuck it! I don't need no baby sitter watching me watch my kids. Jav got his son tomorrow and I got my baby girl today since Carla had to go to the doctors and her mama is at work. Her parents hate me so much but I am a Carri and nobody can take my children from me NOBODY!

Javon Hardy 12pm
Me: ight see you soon, I got him some diapers size 1 right?
Carla: yes size 1, he might need size 2 by next month though.
Me: I'll also get some 2 just put them up for him.
Carla: thank you
Me: No prob. Ima always take care of what's mine.
Carla: that's good 😊 see you soon
Me: see you soon
I grab two boxes of size two diapers

"One for Michaela one for my young boy" I put it in the cart next to the size ones, I go into the clothing aisle straight to NIKE and CHAMPION brand

"One for Michaela one for my young boy" I put it in the cart next to the size ones, I go into the clothing aisle straight to NIKE and CHAMPION brand. I grab the NIKE socks in 3-6 month size pink and purple pair then the blue and black pair, I also get three champion outfits and two Nike rompers "Hey Jav" Asia waves at me "Whaddup? How's pregnancy going?" I ask "it's okay! I wish Michael would be around" Asia smiles "I understand but you got family! What are you having?" I ask "I don't know yet I'm having a gender reveal party at my house wanna come it's Saturday at 2pm" she smiles showing her cute dimples "yeah I'm down, I'll have my son with me"  "ok Great!" After a bit more conversation I go to check out.

Shea 💕
"Mmmm yesss baby, mmm it feels so good" Diamond moans as my tongue flickers her clitoris "yeah baby you like that?" I ask as I slowly push two fingers in her "mmmm" diamond throws her head back and bites her bottom lip seductively "DIAMOND!!!!??? ASIA IS HERE!" Her mother yells "fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!" Diamond gets up to put her clothes on soon after I put my clothes on also, Asia hasn't been over in forever so what the fuck can she possibly want? Dumb bitch ruined our only quiet time since Jr was napping in the nursery.

Asia 💔
"Can we please be friends again please?" I ask Diamond "Girl get the fuck on outta here!" Diamond rolls her eyes "Diamond I have no one I lost my friends and some of my family won't even t..." Shea cuts me off "YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED" the door slams in my face