Close to the end

Iyla - Close to the end

Today I have a home study I am super excited because I bought this three bedroom house with two bathrooms and it's so lovely here, I set up my son's room with Black panther curtains, nightlight, a black dresser, a black bed with black panther sheets, blankets and pillows, everything is so wonderful and clean I even made a custom closet in his room, he has all the latest sneakers, a Gucci robe and two pairs of Gucci sunglasses! Asia has tried to contact me a few times but she doesn't know that I am in the process of getting lil man back, Shea has been helping me with the whole process and even gave me two boxes of the diapers Jr doesn't fit plus all of his clothes and shoes he no longer fits I am super thankful and can't wait for the lady or man to see all the hard work I put into this! My son will want for nothing I have everything and he has everything he will ever need ! "Babes are you okay?" Shea asks "I'm alright just tired" I sigh "damn go get some sleep they aren't going to be here for another three hours I'll clean everything up" Shea says "thank you so much bestie" I give Shea a hug then go and lay down.

Diamond 💎
Text message sent to Shea
Babe Jr is having a hard time today, he's crying a lot and I don't know what to do I am stressing when are you coming home?
Shea: I'll be there soon babe I'm helping Iyla, try giving him some juice or breastfeed him for a while if that doesn't work lemme know
Me: okay babe
Shea: I love you and Jr
Me: we love you also 😘😘😘
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shea is my everything she's all I ever wanted ! She isn't going anywhere I promise y'all that!

THE NEXT UPDATE IS THE LAST UPDATE THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING HERE AND READING THIS BOOK. IF YOU WOULD LIKE A PART TWO COMMENT THE NUMBER "2" OR COMMENT "PART 2" ! PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW SHARE4MORE! THANK YOU ALL