The twins are born!

Carla Wednesday morning July 29
"Mom it hurts it hurts so much" I cry. I've been on bed rest since I left the hospital and now I'm 35 weeks pregnant the twins are coming tonight or tomorrow morning I know for sure they are "ouch ouuuch" I cry and moan out in pain. "Ok it's time to go" my mom says as she grabs my hospital bag and the twins hospital bags "mom I'm scared what if Michael and Javon find out?" I cry "They won't we already told the police everything that happened to you sweetheart and your daddy is going to make sure that they don't come okay?" She hugs and kisses me then we go to the car and get in.

HOURS LATER.....
"HERE COMES YOUR SON" the surgeon pulls him out and holds him up as my mom snaps pictures, he has a head full of curly brown hair "BABY NUMBER TWO AND WHOA IS SHE BIG!" The surgeon holds up my daughter and she begins crying, her hair is straight and black both of my babies are so beautiful I love them already. Tears start running down my face "mom can you check him he isn't crying" I say as my mom goes over to see what's going on with my son "he's fine sweetie he just is Mr tough guy" my mom laughs I hear her phone click which means she is taking pictures, she comes back and shows me the pictures "Sweetie we should do the DNA test again. Just to be 100% sure of who's is who's okay?" My mom states "Yes definitely!" I look at the pictures of my son as the surgeons close me up "Do you have names?" The nurse asks while bringing the twins over "no not yet!" I say as I kiss my babies which are on each side of me "well you have plenty of time. A whole month to decide on a name" she smiles "okay thank you" I say

Michael Carri

Text messages Timmy: Hey man I just seen Carla and her mom put the bags in the car, Carla was crying and holding her stomach

Text messages
Timmy: Hey man I just seen Carla and her mom put the bags in the car, Carla was crying and holding her stomach. I think your kids are on the way.
Me: Thanks bro I owe you text me ur cashapp
Timmy: $Timbandsjames
Me: ight bro I got you!!!
After I cashapp Timothy $100.00 for keeping track on Carla and her family I text Jav and let him know what's up. We end up going to the hospital

"Hello I am here to see my child, He was just born" Javon asks "What is the mother's name please?" "Carla umm I do not know the last name but she just had twins" Jav says "Yeah one is mine and one is his" I speak up "We aren't allowed to let you see them, It was brought to our attention that Ms. Carla was assaulted and if we have any problems we will call security" Another receptionist jumps in "Ight we will bring it to the courts" I say as Jav and I leave. "Let's go to the court and get the papers filled out. Bitch ain't keeping me away from my kid for not-a-thing" Jav says "Yo bro! You ain't rape her and neither did I, We need to come up with a story and stick with it, Prove that bitch ain't get raped" I suggest "Most definitely fam." Javon responds. We both head out and to the court we go to get custody of our children. I wish a bitch would try to take my seed.

Shea

"Baby what's wrong?" My mama asks "I just wish I could be in Jr's life but I can't do it!" I shake my head "Diamond did you so wrong baby. Even though Jr isn't yours through blood she had no right to rip him away but listen baby one day in the future you can adopt your own baby and no one can take him or her from you" My mama kisses my cheek "Mom I tried my best to stay away and maintain focus on this new school but I miss Jr, His smile, his laugh, the way he looks at me when he sees me. He is about to be one in a few days and none of this is right! Jr is my son in a way but he isn't, Society doesn't let me be his parent because I am not his father or his mother i am just somene who came around and helped and now Jr was taken away from me and it hurts mom" I began to cry I know Jr isn't mine but it fuckin hurts to have someone you love so mch ripped away from you. I would do anything for Jr anything at all. With Diamond coming to my house I had to slam the door in her face because I know she will just find a guy and throw me away again, I can not let my feelings, my heart ache over some dick greedy bitch I am stronger than that I know I am "go out with some friends and enjoy life before it is to late" My mom suggest and I finally just get up and go get dressed, I brush my hair into a neat high bun, put on my NIKE black sports bra, A white ralph lauren top with the pink horse, black NIKE boxers, pink Ralph Lauren skinny jeans, and pink,white and black Ralph Lauren sneakers. To top it all off I had my rainbow bracelet, a white diamond chain necklace, a white diamond ring and my white diamond custom Rolex. As soon as I put in my White diamond stud earrings I take about a dozen pictures and post 4 of them on Instagram and two on facebook. I know I look like a fuckin five course meal right now" I rub my hands tomgether while looking in the mirror soon after I deicde to headout and pick up a few of my new friends, We are going to the new restaurant they opened it's a LGBTQ restaurant "YO WE BOUGHT TO HAVE MAD FUN BRO!" Dajae laughs "FUCK YEAH!" I press on the gas speeding up "YOOOO WE GOT TO GET A BOTTLE YA'LL GOT THE ID" Treasure asks "Yes right here" she shows us all our fake Id's which look so damn real. I am so ready to turn the fuck up!!!