3 months Later prt2

💎Diamond💎  PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE
School day 💜🙄

"Diamond what's up girl!" Asia asks "leave me alone, we will never be friends again!" I walk away. It's been a crazy 3 months and I am planning Michael's first birthday he will be one in four days also I moved out of my parents house I have a 2 bedroom apartment "Hey babe" Brit comes up and hugs me "Hey baby" I give her a kiss, My ex boyfriend and I didn't work out so now I am dating Brittney but she goes by Brit. She's Hispanic/Caucasian but lately I been missing Shea so much. I tried to contact her a few times but she disconnected her phone or changed her number. I know Jr misses her too because he won't settle with anyone else I bring around. I'm so glad I didn't have sex with my ex boyfriend though because if I were to have his baby I wouldn't be happy. Brit and I haven't had sex either. The thought of opening up to someone new is just a lot for me. Deep in my heart I love Shea and I feel like we are meant to be together. "Babe what's wrong?" Brit asks "Nothing... I have to plan Jr's birthday" I say "he's one it's not like he will remember, just get him a cake and take pics" she says "I want him to have a party." I roll my eyes "okay well I actually have something planned that day with my bestfriend so I won't be able to come but I'll buy him some toys the day before" she smiles "Really? When did y'all *plan* something?" I ask  "Two days ago"  "You knew for a fuckin month I was having him a party on that day but whatever Brit bye!" I walk away. Also Michael hasn't seen his son in forever and he wants to sign all his rights over which would take him off child support which means I would have to support Jr 100% and I need a job to be able to do that. I know my mother isn't going to lend me anymore money but good thing I don't have to pay rent or bills at the moment. My parents paid it off for two years so I can save up and also care for my son's needs. Michael hasn't bought Jr shit from the last time we talked up until now. All Jr has from his dad is clothes no diapers, no savings account, no college account, nothing! Just clothes and a couple pair of shoes which I will be keeping.

AFTER SCHOOL
I get into my new 2019 black Honda and buckle up, cutting the music on full blast and taking off. I'm done with Brit. I'm breaking up with her through text tonight because seriously fuck her! My son obviously doesn't mean shit to her at all !!! I decide to go to Shea's mom's house   *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "who is it?" I hear Shea's voice "Diamond!" I say "What?" She opens the door and looks at me "can we talk?" I ask. Shea doesn't say anything she slams the door in my face ......

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW SHARE4MORE- THANK YOU FOR READING 😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️