GIRLS NIGHT OUT !

Michael Carri 

ONE WEEK LATER - Tuesday Morning 

       "Michael you cry to much man ughh" I put Michael in his crib and head to the kitchen to warm his milk "Diamond up?" Diamond's mother asks "No ma'am she's still asleep" I yawn "Okay" she walks back into her room and I get Michael's bottle out of the warm water than head back into the room. "Dada got your bottle baby boy" I yawn again as I pick him up and sit in the recliner with him. "Drink up baby" I kiss his cheek "Diamond" I call out but she oesn't answer "DIAMOND" I call louder "Hmm?" she whines "Here take him I got to shower I smell" I hand Michael Jr. to diamond than head in the shower cutting it on as hot as it gets, I get a washcloth from the cabinet and I grab my bottle of sportsman action soap than hop in the shower "Michael when did he last eat cuz he don't want this bottle" Diamond says "He ate two hours ago" I say "Okay well I guess he just isn't hungry" Diamond replies and I just shake my head while continuing to wash my body up.

                  Diamond 11am - school - Lunch room

       "Heyyy girl" I hug Asia and she hugs me back "Sooo how is my baby boy?" she giggles "He is good! Michael finally stepped up" I roll my eyes and show her some pictures of Jr and his daddy "Ain't that cute awww look at them , Lil twin twins, Girl he shit that baby out himself" Asia jokes "Yeahhh okay Jr got my lips and ears" I roll my eyes "You right" Asia laughs "Whaddup?" Shea comes over and hugs us "Nothin much , Tired and bored. I need some fun" I pout "Well shoot have Michael watch Jr. and us girls can go have some fun right Shea?" Asia smiles "Sounds good to me , How about you Diamond?" she smiles and I nob my head yes , I mean who could say no to being around Shea , Shoot she is the most finest female I laid eyes on and i'm not just saying that I mean it with deep in.   "Girl we got to hit up Victoria secret I need some bra and panties sets" Asia giggles while taking pictures of herself "Alright well I need spencers , LGBT shirts on sale and I need them" Shea says "I want some" I smile "Girl you gay?" Asia looks at me cocksided "Shut up Asia" I laugh "I support" Asia claps her hands and we all bust out laughing "Here he comes" I look towards the view asia is pointing at and I see Michael coming my way "Ima chill wit the boys tonight" he says "Umm no you're going to watch Jr. im going to chill with my girls" I put my hands on my hips "Come on it's been a week , I been doing good" He says annoyed "You only got up two nights with him I been doing everything so have fun" I say than grab Shea and Asia's arm and walk away right to our next class which is music. I already know Michael is pissed off because a football game was coming on LIVE but he can watch it with Jr. 

    6pm - GIRLS NIGHT OUT 

"awww look at these skirts oooouu" Asia squeals "Girl you young MA?" Shea laughs "No but I can ride her eight inch" Asia laughs and Shea and I shake our heads "What ? girl M.A is fiiine"  "Yeah okay" I say as I pick up a pink blouse , a black blouse and a white t-shirt than I go to the fitting rooms and try them on "Ughh I need to lose this mommy tummy" I sigh "Girl please you still look good" Asia waves me off "No I don't" I come out of the room with one of the blouse and Shea winks at me , Asia compliments my figure "Ugh I'm so faaat" I squeal as I head back in and put my clothes on than put the blouse and Tshirt back. "You should get the pink one" Shea says "Nooo I'm faat" I whine "I'll get it for you than" she grabs the blouse back off the rack and goes to pay while Asia and I stand on each side of her , The cashier looks at us like we're in some type of three-some and I think that is funny but disgusting eww not with Asia I mean no offense to her but I couldn't fuck my bestfriend haha.