Shea Vs Diamond 😟

Michael Carri
"Sooo I got kicked out the basketball team cuz bitches wanna say I raped her, Aint no one rape that ugly ass bitch man like she dead ugly only good thing bout her is that ass and that alone ain't enough for me to hit it and quick it like the fuck dawg" I say into the phone "Listen baby I know you're mad and upset but we can get you back on the team you're what holds them together. You're the best!" My mama says "Ma I'm ready to be out!" I sigh "you will be just a bit longer I'm almost there sweetie. I'll see you in ten minutes" mama hangs up and I go sit back down next to Jav "We off the team bro, coach called ma" I tell him "FUUUCK" he slams his fist into the wall "Chill bro, the team will collapse without us trust and believe me!!!" I tap his shoulder.  "You gotta make sure Jr don't end up like us man, like forreal all I know is my seed gonna be straight no matter what I do!" Jav says "Man you right! But being a parent ain't all fun and games plus Jr little right now he's not even going to remember that I wasn't there ya know what I mean dawg" I get up and pace the cell "MICHAEL CARRI" the man speaks loudly "Yeah?" I say "Let's go!" He says "you too young man" he points at Jav who follows behind me with his hands in his pockets "Let's go!" He taps my ass and I smirk "Ya'll gay? Got charged for rape of a girl?" The guard laughs "Hey big daddy don't hate on us" I say in my most gayest convincing voice "I love choking on my daddy's big D" I hug Jav. "oh oh okay now let's get going" he shakes his head.

Diamond Aysher
"WE HOMEEEEEEEE" I say aloud as I hug and kiss my parents who are watching the news "What the fuck is that?" My father coughs "A lock down for what?" I say "Some new virus the damn government made so we can all shit ourselves and pray to God it doesn't catch us" mama rolls her eyes "Oh gosh, Shea here?" I ask "In your room" she says "Sky this is my mom and dad, mom and dad this is Sky, My new friend" I smile "Nice to meet you Mrs and Mr. Aysher" Sky says "Nice to meet you to sweetie. Enjoy your time here" my parents speak "Thank you" Sky smiles. We all head into my room where Michael is asleep in Shea's arms "Awww my babies" I smile at them as taking a picture "mmm" Shea groans at the flash "Sorry baby" I smirk "Who's that? SKY?" Shea gets up "Why you ain't ask me if she can be here huh?" Shea don't even care that Sky is literally 3 inches from me "When did I need permission to have friends in my house?" I ask Shea who is now fully awake and clearly upset "I'm your girlfriend" she whispers so my parents don't hear "Ok well Sky is my friend" I respond "Come on Shea, I'll be sure nothing happens" Asia chimes in as she sits on my couch with Sky "Nothing gonna happen cuz y'all ain't staying here, I got plans for Diamond and I" Shea wraps herself in my blanket "Babe come on I already asked my mom"   "I don't give a fuck, you ain't ask me so anywaysss noooo they ain't staying! Not Asia nor Sky so goodbye case dismissed" Shea waves her hand at them "No offense but you don't live her Shea I do so you aren't about to tell me which friends can be in MY house in MY room or around MY son" I sway my hips "Oooh shiit oooh shiiit iiiight" Shea picks up her stuff and leaves. I know she's mad but I don't even give a fuck I deserve to have friends I'm wrapped up with Jr all day, friends are good for my health and Sky is definitely good for my health.