MOVE BITCH

Warning DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY VIOLENCE OF ANY KIND THANK YOU ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Johnathan Cade 7pm

"I could've sworn yo bitch ass was warned not to report Michael and Jav right? Either you drop the fuckin charges or I will shoot that pretty little face of yours right off do you understand me bitch?" I spat in Carla's ugly ass dog face "Y yes I I understand!" she cries "GOOD NOW GET THE FUCK UP OUTTA HERE! And if you are pregnant get an abortion!" With that I walk off and leave the ugly bitch to herself, She best listen or I will carve the ugliness right out her....

Diamond Aysher - 7:30PM

"ma can Sky and Asia sleep over?" I ask while on the phone "Baby shea is here did you see what she wants, Ya'll been friends longer than Sky" My mama says "Ma come on pleaseee" I beg "Okay okay sure but be equal to all your friends feelings." Ma than hangs up and I squeal "She said yesss ahhhhh im so excited to have a sleep over wit yall!" I hug them both "Oh by the way I have a son, Michael Jr. hope that's not a problem and My mom's name is Ashanti she doesn't know Shea and I are dating so keep it on the low, Im straight to her" I say "Okay gotchu" Sky smiles as she takes a picture of us all. "How old is your boy?" Sky asks "5 months tomorrow" I smile "Aww he's just a baby, So like no offense but is his dad around?" Sky asks "Nah Michael Carri just doin him, We went to court but he don't even be coming to get Jr on the days he's supposed to so it's whatever, Shea helps me and so does Asia when Shea isn't around. It is what it is girl! But trust me never again will I have a baby by a guy like Carri." I sip my strawberry lemonade as we all walk to Asia's car "Ight see ya'll at the house!" I walk to my car and get in once I back up some rich white bitch beeps her horn in her BMW thinking she's the shit "BITCH I'M LEAVING SO MOVE YA ASS" I shout but she continues to beep so I roll down my window "WHAAAAT?" I yell "MOVE IT NIGGA" She yells out "YOU MOVE BITCH" I yell "MAKE ME!" She tempts me but I see Sky pull up in her BMW and get out "YO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?" Sky shouts "TELL THIS NIGGER TO MOVE I NEED TO PARK" The white bitch says "Man fuck outta here, She's trying to leave and you blockin her" Sky says as she approaches the lady but the bitch gets in her car and screams like she's being attacked.