Does Everyone Know???

4 1/2 weeks later ......
Asia - 6 Am
I get up to get ready for school and take a pregnancy test, I grab it out from under my socks and also grab my towel, washcloths, toothbrush, toothpaste and hygiene products once in the bathroom I place everything down in the sink and use the bathroom peeing on the pregnancy test stick then setting it aside "I'm mad scared" I giggle to myself. I've been so sick lately and my mom doesn't even know because she is working like crazy trying to keep a roof over our heads now. I cut the shower on and place my stuff on top of the toilet seat so I can wash my face. After washing my face I look at the test..... it's....

Diamond
Text message Javon: Asia might be preggo.. Michael been keep a big ass secret and just told me they did a one time quickie.. here's the messages he got from her on IG
I look at the photos of the messages of Asia and Michael's messages from Instagram and start screaming scaring Jr and Shea who were both asleep. I immediately stop screaming when Jr cries loudly. "Baby I'm sorry" I pick him up so quick. Shea starts reading what I was reading "Asia is sick" she says "I'm sorry about yelling" I say as tears come down my face "it's ok babe I understand why you would yell. Even if she is pregnant we are going to stay away from her, keep Jr away from her and his half sibling. Carla's babies can definitely be around us and I'm sorry about Asia but she did that to herself Carla was raped" Shea says while putting my phone down and holding the both of us. Asia took it to the extreme... Michael don't give a fuck about anybody he just wants lil basketball players everywhere.

Asia C.
As I'm walking the halls everyone keeps staring at me so I pull out my phone and switch to the camera making sure nothing is on my face or in my teeth. "Heyyy!" I say to my friends but even they walk straight past me so I jog up "Why aren't y'all talking to me?" I ask "We ain't your friend no more you're a whore" they walk away leaving me there with my mouth wide open, once I see Sky I ask her what's going on "Yo stay yo crazy ass away from me!" Sky jogs off to her classes. Everyone is ignoring me "What's up Javon?" I lick my lips seductively "Not you" he walks away with his basketball and backpack in hand "Heyyy Robert!" I say to the biggest nerd in the school and even he looks away.... then I see Michael....

Michael 😡
After sobering down and really thinking about what I did I realize just how wrong that was.. I was way to high to even think straight... Fuck there's Asia. Plus I told Mad of my friends what happened and they say that Asia took advantage of me knowing I wasn't sober. "Fuck" I try to walk away but she grabs me "What's going on?" She asks "girl I don't know what you talking bout let me go!" I yank my arm from her and go into the gym to practice my hooping *SWOOOOOOSH* "GO MICHAEL GO! GO MICHAEL GO!" A group of girls calls out and cheers for me. I love when they do that and being the most popular awards me all the attention and affection. "I LOVE YOU!" Makayla screams so I blow her a kiss then shoot the basketball into the hoop while standing backwards and everyone goes crazy comes running to me. "YOOOOOOOOO BRO THAT WAS WILD I GOT IT ON CAMERA BRO!" My homie Jamal shows me his phone "DAYUMMM" I say as I witness just how good I am with this ball.

Thank you for praying for my mother.
It's hard for me because I don't live with her anymore I can just go over and help clean her house when I'm off work. I pray for speedy recovery 🙏