Well Damn ❤️

Shea Wright ❤️ A Day Later

Diamond's parents went home yesterday and Today I am bringing Diamond and her son Michael Jr. home. "Are you ready?" I ask her once the nurse leaves "Yeah I guess" she rubs her cheek "Look I can help you out Diamond, I really don't mind helping you wit lil man" "Are you sure I don't want to bug you?" She asks "Yes I'm sure !" I answer with a bright smile showing off my pearly whites...

3pm
We finally get to Diamond's house and I grab Michael Jr from the car seat and carry him inside. I feel so bad for Diamond her face is a mess "I guess my parents went to work" she sighs "I can stay if you want" I smile "Yes please" she hugs me "Do you care if I shower?" Diamond asks "nah not at all" I say as I sit down and cut the Tv on in diamond's room. I put calliou on for Michael Jr. "Mommy in the shower so we gonna chill wit Calliou okay?" I kiss his cheek "I forgot a towel!" Diamond walks out butt ass naked and grabs a towel from her drawer "Well damn" I cover my mouth.   "Haha" Diamond giggles than heads back into the bathroom.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
❤️IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK PLEASE VOTE
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE