The End Prt 2 OF 4

Shea 💔

My heart is beyond broken, my heart hurts, my chest feels heavy as tears come down my face as I sit in an abandoned parking garage, My life was with her.... I wanted to marry her, have more children by a sperm donor when we were old enough, travel places, have so much more fun then anyone ever has! Build a school for disabled children only, meet celebrities, kiss in Paris, get married on an island, so much I had planned for us just for it to be thrown away, I have no clue why she did this to me but wowww
Messages
Iyla: Bro you Ight You seen the video?
Me: I'm great n yep sure did see it 👍🏾
Iyla: I'm sorry 😐 I'm here if you need anything
Me: I just need to be left alone right now but thank you for checking on me much love
Iyla: for sure

"I can't stand these bitches... someone please help.... What should I do?" I say to myself aloud
Incoming call incoming call
"Leave me alone diamond"
"Baby I am sorry, I just been so stressed and angry with Asia, frustrated because I can't seem to get a break and you are always out or doing for Jr... baby don't leave me" Diamond cries
"so that gives you a fuckin right to cheat on me because you have personal issues fuck outta here" I hang up then block her phone number
Unknown number: Baby please let me talk to you I fucked up and instantly regretted it please don't do this to me please Shea😢 I will kill myself
Me: I'm calling the crisis line and I'm calling your parents
Unknown number: Shea please talk to me , baby please I need you and so does Jr
Me: Yeah Jr sure does need me but you? From Michael to Star, to Khalil jhalil whatever the fuck to Amaud who's next?
Unknown number: Baby 😭😭😭
Me: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE FOREVER!!!! I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS CITY !!!!
Unknown number: Shea 😭😭 babe don't leave me
Me: CHANGING MY NUMBER AND YOU WILL NEVER GET IT !
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SIX MONTHS LATER - Iyla

"Happy six months baby boy!" I bring him a cupcake that I baked just for him "Babe it's early" Asia sighs "He's six months old today get up!" I shake her "stooop" she whines "ugh ok go back to sleep I'll take his six month pictures "Alright!" She rolls over and goes back to sleep, Asia is a deadbeat mother, Kingston only wants me and cries every time it is just them plus I moved Asia and Kingston into my apartment which is a two bedroom apartment, sometimes I sleep in the room with Kingston because she can be soooo annoying, during these six months she slept with two guys and one girl and might be pregnant again but we don't know yet the doc said it's to early to tell, I only stick around for Kingston or I would be gone and Michael helps out a lot surprisingly but still doesn't do shit for his son Michael Jr. with Diamond Aysher but I haven't seen Diamond at all lately but I've seen Jr a lot with Shea. "Come on Kingston lets go get you some food I know you got to be hungry" I pick him up out of his crib, change his diaper, and go to the kitchen putting him in the high chair "Ready for some cupcake and fruit?" I smile as I take the paper off of the cupcake then put it on his tray along with a bowl of cut up fruit, pineapples, watermelon, grapes, star fruit and strawberries "yummy" I say as I put a piece of watermelon in his mouth he starts smiling while chewing it up "You're such a good boy" I smile as I take pictures "IYLAAAA!" Asia screams "Yes?" I say "Can you make me something, I'm starving" she whines "Yeah I gotchu" I roll my eyes "I got to make your mommy some food, you eat up I'll be right over there" I point to the stove, I can't wait for him to start talking right now he says mama and papa, rolls over, sits up and tries to walk but hasn't got there yet, maybe next month.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sunday morning - 6 Am ( Shea)
"Time to wake up lil man" I pick Jr up from his toddler bed that I bought a few months back. Diamond and I are co-parenting, she is doing very good with him now that she has breaks every other day, her stress is somewhat down but she is still upset about Asia having Michael's baby "Momma" Jr kisses my cheek "Good morning handsome young man, momma loves you" I kiss him back "We are going to call mama in a little bit okay?" I say as I start the bath water for him, Today he goes back to Diamond that is why we are up so early
After the bath water is done running I put him on the toilet for a couple minutes then he pees "Good job!" I clap "yayyy!!" He says while also clapping.
( Diamond's House) 7:45 AM
"Say hi mommy!" I tell Jr "mama" he smiles "Hey baby boy, I missed you!" Diamond picks him up and gives him a hug and kisses "I didn't feed him yet so he's probably hungry, also here is a few clothing items I picked up for him" I hand her the diaper bag and a Nike bag "thank you" Diamond says while placing the bags inside "Come on Junior, Say see you later" "momma" Jr comes running back to me "I'll be back okay, I have to go home" I kiss his cheek "mama" he calls for Diamond "Sweetie, momma has to go okay she will be back in one day" Diamond picks him up but he starts crying "It's okay, See you later!" I give him one last kiss before leaving. I feel bad that he has to go through these feelings but diamond and I can not live together, the older he gets the easier it'll be plus he will see me on Tuesday again so that is good. Right now I have to go clean up, make some breakfast for myself and study for a test.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asia 💔

"Kingston please get out, go with Iyla..." I cover my face with a pillow "Kingston Goooo!" I yell but he just continues screaming and crying "IYLAAA!" I yell "Ughhh!!" I get up and pick Kingston up to find Iyla when I hear the shower running so I open the door and put Kingston in there then grab his blocks placing them in there as well "Are you serious?" Iyla asks "I don't wanna deal with his cryin" I close the door "Asia come get him I am in the shower!" Iyla demands "No, he isn't about to mess up my sleep" I get back in the bed and try my best to go back to sleep "Asia seriously?" Iyla comes out in a robe while holding Kingston "I don't feel well I just want to sleep" "Okay go ahead ima take Kingston and go to the store" Iyla acts like I care where the fuck she goes with that annoying baby, I hope they die in a car accident....