Asia.... is... pregnant with his baby

12pm - Lunch time
"SO ARE YOU FUCKIN HAPPY WIT YOURSELF?" Diamond pushes me into the wall "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED HUH? TO HAVE A BABY BY MY EX ? YOU WOULD PROBABLY HAVE SHEA's BABY IF YOU COULD TO YOU FUCKIN WHORE!" Diamond makes a whole scene "I'm pregnant Diamond.." I say "BITCH I DO NOT GIVE ONE TWO NOR THREE OR FOUR FUCKS!" Diamond goes to swing on me but Shea comes out of nowhere pulling her away "It's not worth it.. it's not...trust me!" Before I know it one of the girls I thought was my bestfriend starts beating me up when Michael pulls her off of me "she's pregnant yo!" He says "FUCK YOU ASIA" he says while pulling the girl away and everyone is recording my swollen face.

Shea
"I got to go.. please don't let that shit happen again" "where you going? I thought it was your day off" "I can't be in this school they said" I kiss Diamond and head out to my car, my school has a day off today but I can't be in this school since I don't go here anymore. Ima head back to my place and catch some sleep for sure. Good thing for Sky she's the one who let me know they was about to pop off or Diamond would've been in jail for murder of Asia.

Asia
"No I don't want to make no reports just check my baby please, I took a home pregnancy test I know I'm pregnant" I say to the paramedics "Ok lay back please" the female medic checks for a heartbeat "ma'am it's best if we do this at the hospital" she says "is everything okay?" I ask "we need the machine the Doppler doesn't seem to pick up anything" she says "okay" I say as I pick my bag up and get into the ambulance.

Shea 1 hour later
Shayla: Hey wanna go out I'm starving? 😋
Me: Yeah sure! Bring baby girl
Shayla: Alright see you in 15m?
Me: That's great 😀
Shayla:😘☺️

I quickly get dressed in just basics, black socks,my olive and black timberland sneakers, black and Olive green camo joggers, black top and a white Obey hat, black diamond hoop earrings, rainbow bracelet and my rainbow keychain "Where you going?" My roommate asks "Out!" I roll my eyes "don't be rolling your eyes at me "Girl you can move the hell out, I have a girlfriend and a child fuck out my face thinking you somebody important" I then leave the house.

OMG YALL I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!! UPDATES ARE COMING