Carla's Gender Reveal

Carla's gender Reveal 👶🏽👶🏾
"EVERYONE PLEASE COME, GRAB A CUPCAKE FROM BOTH TRAYS" my mom says into the mic "I hope everyone enjoyed the food Carla made the potato salad herself" my mom smiles and everyone claps. I'm so glad they enjoyed my potato salad and I didn't add raisins this time. "Okay so everyone we will take a bite out of the white frosted cupcake first, if the middle is pink it's a girl if it's blue it's a boy!"

We all take a bite of the cupcake and it reveals "ITS A BOYYYYYYYY!" My mom and I yell in unison "We all take a bite of the next cupcake "A GIRL YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!" I shout "Aww congratulations sweetie if you need anything just let me know" my aunt S...

"Aww congratulations sweetie if you need anything just let me know" my aunt Sarah gives me a hug and hands me a bag I open the card first and it reads "To my wonderful niece you will now be a mother to two beautiful babies we love you" she signed the card and so did her three children I thank her than grab the envelope out of the bag and open it which reveals a $200.00 visa gift card and a $140.00 gift card to baby clothing stores "awww thank you auntie Sarah I love you so much this will really help me" I hug and kiss her.  "Here sweetheart" my other aunt brings over a huge box and my cousin Devin brings another over. I rip the wrapping paper off to reveal a purple and black car seat, I rip the other one and it reveals a Mickey Mouse car seat "Awww thank you Auntie Jana I really needed these" I give my cousin and aunt a big hug and kiss, after opening lots of cards and presents my family helps me pack up the car. I have to let Michael know he has a daughter on the way. I'm scared because I don't want him to take my baby from me.