Junior's 1st BIRTHDAY

Diamond
Asia: Happy bday Jr!!! Asia loves you
Sky: Happy bday Jr 🎂
Deja: Happy 1st bday Michael Jr see you later baby boy 😘😘😘
Natalie: It's your bday Jr. 🎂💕
Nate: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR SON 🎂
Oscar: Happy birthday young man
Michael: Happy birthday son 😘
Grandma G: Happy bday my great grandson see you later my sweet baby boy chubby cheek baby 😘😘😘

I read the rest of the messages and then cut my phone on silence it's been blowing up with happy bdays since 12 am! People really love this boy haha "Diamond Shea is at the door" my mom rubs her eyes as she enters my room "I'm coming" I get up from the bed and open the front door for Shea. It's only 6 am and here Shea is dressed in a white T shirt and black joggers with slides on "I'm sleepy but I knew my lil man needed some stuff, I got the size 6 diapers, 2T pull-ups, some groceries and a bunch of balloons in the trunk but here take this, this is yours and don't open it until we are alone." Shea kisses my lips then heads back to the car to get everything else, I wonder what she got me... it's heavy! "Awww Shea it is so nice to see you!" My lil sister Starlyn hugs Shea and so does my mom. Starlyn is only 12 but she is 5'6 and she looks older. "Ok ok everyone let's get Jr's party together so he can see it when he wakes up" I break up the little flirtation going on with my family and my soon to be wife Shea. Yep I'm claiming it she is my wife, be mad if you want to boo boo 😘. "Baby ima go use the bathroom, be right back" Shea heads into the bathroom, I get the balloons all set up and tie some outside so everyone knows which house it is. "Mom remember when I used to have random parties and no one would come?" Starlyn laughs "I remember honey" my mom sighs "Starlyn I'll help you with your birthday party.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY MAMA YALL , SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW 08.19.2020. If you don't pray just keep her in your thoughts and wish her well 😢