Michael Carri Jr. -4

Shea Wright

Michael left right in the middle of his child being born , so me being me I step in and hold Diamond's hand , Her mother and the nurse hold her legs back , "AHHH OUCH IT HURTS" She cries "Take deep breathes" I say as I let her squeeze my hand , Michael comes back in with a pepsi and Diamond's father speaks up "GET OVER THERE AND HOLD HER LEG BACK!" Her dad yells at him , Michael takes her leg , Diamond starts crying and screaming "MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP" She cries out "Diamond I need you to push , Push hard" The nurse says "I AM FUCKIN PUSHIN OOOOUUUUCH"

( 30 MINUTES LATER)

Michael Carri Jr. was born weighing 8lbs 7oz. and 22 inches long with a headful of curly black hair and he already has some color to him "Good job Diamond , you did great!" I say as I snap pictures of her holding him "Look at my lil man , Heyyy Michael how you doin boy?" Michael says to his son Jr. "Ight Shea you can go now!" he says "That ain't up to you" I say "She doesn't have to go anywhere" Diamond smacks his hand away "Lemme hold my son" He takes Michael and sits down in the chair with him "Yo ma , He look just like me don't he?" Michael asks his mother who just walked in the room "Awwww look at my grandbaby , He sure do look like your handsome self" "Pops you see , He even got my eye shape" "Yeah boyyy them good Carri eyes"

( Three hours after Michael Carri Jr's birth) ( MICHAEL)

Shea bitch ass finally left and damn a nigga happy as fuck she did , Diamond and I filled out the birth certificate . I got my lil Jr. and it feels great , I done sent all my homies pictures of my son and I , posted it on social media and shit ! Hoes stay commenting on my shit and people mad cuz I blocked Jr. face out with an emoji but ion care , Social media don't need to see Jr. "Damn Diamond you see our fine ass son ? He a model already and he just came out" I laugh kissing his chubby cheek "I can't wait to dress him up and feed him his bottles , ohh and when he get bout one ima buy him a basketball and a basketball hoop , he already gonna be shootin" I imagine my son as a toddler making all the hoops and having all the baby ladies on him , sweatin him like coogi "Hmm that is nice" Diamond says "Girl i'm serious" I say to her "I'm sleepy" Diamond rolls over and I just look at her "WHAT THE HELL" I yell "What?" she questions "You gonna go to sleep already and Michael was just born what man?" "I will be up in ten minutes I'm exhausted and my body aches still" she complains "Whatever Diamond do you bro" I start talkin to my son about the future tellin him how great he gonna be and every few minutes I snap pictures of him . My son is great lookin these hoes hatin !!!