What Happened....?

Please vote comment share FOLLOW4MORE

Diamond 💎 - 2 1/2 weeks later/ 7am - School day
"Mama he just had 5 ounce bottle of breast milk I'll be back at 3 please don't over feed him, Michael likes to puke" I giggle "Don't worry baby I won't overfeed my chunky baby boy right, grandma won't overfeed the baby" my mom kisses Michael Jr cheek.

I get into shea's car and we take off "how was Michael?" Shea asks "He was cranky I think he misses you" I kiss her cheek as she drives "mmm looks like someone else misses me too huh?" Shea winks "yesss" I squeal with excitement

I get into shea's car and we take off "how was Michael?" Shea asks "He was cranky I think he misses you" I kiss her cheek as she drives "mmm looks like someone else misses me too huh?" Shea winks "yesss" I squeal with excitement. Shea has been working lately so I can't see her like I want to.

"GIRL DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED?" Asia comes running over to us in her pink dress and white flats "Girl shut up! What happened?" Diamond asks "Jav and Michael got arrested for raping that white girl Carla" asia shakes her head and sways her hip "...

"GIRL DID YOU HEAR WHAT HAPPENED?" Asia comes running over to us in her pink dress and white flats "Girl shut up! What happened?" Diamond asks "Jav and Michael got arrested for raping that white girl Carla" asia shakes her head and sways her hip "Girl don't play!" Diamond waves her off but as soon as we turn the corner the police are walking both Jav and Michael out the door we just came in "WE AINT DO SHIT THAT BITCH IS LYIN!" Javon yells in anger, next thing the door shuts and seals. "Well then, shiiit I'm outta here I'm going to get breakfast!" Diamond says as Asia continues to tell us what happened "Yo she said they recorded that shit but who knows man white bitches stay lying" asia sucks on the orange "Girl just eat it" I suck my teeth "well damn sorry" She snaps "anywaysss like Carla either lying or Michael in big ass trouble" asia smiles "that's not funny" Diamond says saddened at the thought of Michael being locked up. "Babe don't worry about it right now. We will talk to him and see what went down. Jr still needs his pops" I say as I eat my cinnamon bagel with cream cheese. "ARGHHH" one of the girls come in the breakfast area screaming then comes up to asia "YOU STUPID BITCH" she goes to swing on her but I grab her quickly, pushing her back which causes another girl to come over and try to swing on me but Diamond smacks the thought right out her head "I WISH YOU WOULD BITCH!" Diamond squares but soon after we all end up throwing hands even asia. I don't even know what the fuck is going on but ain't nobody gonna hit my girl's bestfriend.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE- THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! The votes let me know that you like this book. It will also keep the book from being deleted!