New Year's Eve

Please answer the question at the end. Also we reached the 10K+ reads mark, thank you so much xx

The 30th of December Amelia was excited to be back in Cardiff. She checks into her hotel and heads back out to meet Gwilym at their favourite restaurant.

She pulls into the car park it's dark out but she can see him stood outside wearing the jacket she brought him. Locking her car she raced over to him and he catches her with ease wrapping his arms around her waist, "I've missed you," He whispers into her shoulder.

"I've missed you too," This is going to be the hardest thing she's ever done but she pushes her thoughts aside wanted to enjoy her time with Gwilym. She links her fingers in his and they head inside.

They spend the entire evening talking about their Christmases then head back to Amelia's hotel after, "So you're coming to the show tomorrow?" She asks once they are in her room.

"Yes I brought my sister tickets as a Christmas present and she asked me to go with her. I finally get to see you on stage," He smiles cupping her face and leaning down to kiss her.

------

She rolled over in bed the next morning to find him lying on his side, fast asleep one arm around her waist. She leans in pressing a soft kiss to the corner of his lips, she's going to miss mornings like this. After lying there for a moment she sees the time and gets up for a shower.

Once showered and changed Amelia shakes Gwilym awake, "What time is it?" He yawns.

"Half-past ten. I need to be at the centre in an hour, I'm going down for breakfast if you want to come with me?" She informs him, sitting on the bed to tie her shoelaces.

He nods throwing the covers off, "Give me five minutes." After breakfast Gwilym walks with her to the Millennium centre, which is only five minutes away before leaving her to go and meet his sister.

Amelia isn't nervous this time, she's ready and waiting to go by the time the stagehand knocks on her dressing room door for the five-minute curtain call. After the backstage crew fit her mic she takes her usual spot.

Upon reaching the finale she felt sad that it's over but now she knows where she is going next, she's also excited. Heading off stage as the curtains come down she and Daniel do one last meet and greet with the children then head to their dressing rooms.

Just as she's taking her hair down there's a knock at the door, "It's open!" Amelia stands when Gwilym comes in followed by a woman who she assumes is his sister.

"Milly, this is my older sister Rhiannon. Rhiannon, this is Milly," He introduces them.

Rhiannon looks just like her brother, same eyes and smile, tall and slim but lighter long hair, "It's lovely to meet you, Milly, Gwil has told us all about you," Rhiannon greets her with a smile shaking her hand.

"Has he? All good things I hope," Amelia shoots Gwilym a teasing smile.

"Of course. You were brilliant by the way, I may be a 22-year-old woman but watching that I felt like a five-year-old again."

"Thank you, that means a lot," It's nice to hear from the audience point of view rather than her families, the compliment feels more real.

"Now I have to go, my boyfriend is waiting out front and we're heading back to Sutton. It was lovely to meet you and I'll speak to you soon Gwil?" Rhiannon kisses her brothers cheek and takes her leave.

"I like her. Has anyone ever told you how alike you look?"

"Every time someone meets us together," He chuckles rolling his eyes before looking her up and down, she's still in the yellow gown, "You look gorgeous by the way."