Bohemian Rhapsody

Excitement buzzed throughout the house the day of the premiere. Now that her morning sickness and tiredness has worn off, Amelia is glowing and full of energy.

She's helping Freddie with his homework when Bella arrived to babysit, "Freddie, your dad and I have to go now. Be good for Bella and I'll pick you up from school tomorrow."

"Can't I come too? I want to see grandpa's film," He grumbles, putting his maths book away.

"Not this time baby," Originally they thought about taking Freddie with them to the premiere but deciding against it in the end, plus it's a school night.

"I'll take you to see it at the weekend, but you have to be good for Bella. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal. Love you," He reaches out to hug her, she squeezes him tight, kissing his cheek then stands collects her bag, "Bye mum, bye dad."

"See you tomorrow, buddy," Gwilym smiles over his shoulder.

After checking into their hotel room, Gwilym goes down the hall to join Rami, Joe, Ben and Allen while Lucy joins Amelia to get ready.

For this one time only, Amelia hired a hair and make-up stylist and they both took turns in each chair. Already in her dress, Amelia struggles in frustration trying to put her shoes on but gives up growling, "Lucy?"

"Yeah," The blonde turns to her doing the back of her dress up.

Amelia blushes madly, "Um... I can't bend properly to do my shoes up. Could I ask you to..?" Without saying another word Lucy crouches to do up the shoes, "Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now in return can I ask you to do the back of my dress?" Standing she turns Lucy around zipping it up and starts giggling until it becomes a full laugh, "What would we do without girlfriends to help each other get ready."

"We'd be crying mess on the floor," Amelia giggles with her, releasing a jealous sigh, "You look stunning, Lucy. Do I look alright?"

"Thank you, Brianna did an incredible job. Your glowing Milly, I promise you look amazing. I hope I look as good as you do if I ever get pregnant." Guiding her over to the mirror Lucy adjust the back of Amelia dress.

Because of where the waistband sits, the dress shows her bump a little, "Stunning," Gwilym smiles lovingly in the doorway, Rami behind him nodding in agreement

"Come on, my love," Rami holds out his hand to Lucy leading his girlfriend out the room, "We'll meet you downstairs. Don't be too long." Walking away Amelia hears Rami telling Lucy how beautiful she looks.

"Lucy's right, you're a vision," Gwilym pushes himself off the doorway, standing behind her, arms snake around her middle pulling her back against his chest, one hand resting on her bump.

Looking in the mirror she rubs a hand over her bump too, "I didn't expect this dress to show it off so much." She isn't huge compared to what her bump might be by the time she's nine months, her bump at the moment is small but she's bigger than she was with Freddie.