Honeymoon

Smut warning***

Amelia hasn't got a clue where they're going for their honeymoon. Anita dropped them off outside the airport and Gwilym won't tell her anything.

He also hadn't told her that she would be wearing a blindfold through the airport. But judging by the shorts and lightweight T-shirt he's wearing they're going somewhere hot.

As he led her through the airport some people giving him funny looks but the woman at the check-in desk grins when he explains the reason, having seen this sort of thing before.

Once they were finally sat down on the plane Amelia removes her blindfold. There were still no clues as to their destination except that the plane isn't a big one, holding maybe fifty people at most, "Can I know where we're going now?"

"Nope," He covers her ears when the flight attendant made the announcements as they took off and came into land. At which point he puts the blindfold back on, leading her off the plane she could feel the warm summer sun, it felt amazing.

After picking up their luggage, Amelia has had enough, "Gwilym, if you don't take this blindfold off me right now, I swear to god I will divorce you."

"Alright, alright. You are so impatient, if you had waited another moment I was going to take it off anyway," He chuckles, removing the blindfold.

In front of her is the beautiful clear blue sea for miles ahead of them and a seaplane, "So where are we?"

"We are in the Maldives," He replies with a wide grin.

She gasps, pouncing on him in excitement but he catches her hugging her back, "Oh my god, you were listening when I told you I've always wanted to come here."

"Excuse me, I always listen, now your carriage awaits my lady," He bows dramatically, offering her a hand up the steps into the seaplane.

An hour or so later they arrive at the island resort, Amelia couldn't hold back the sense of awe that came over her. The place is breathtaking, the island is peaceful and the other island retorts you could see in the distance but they were that far away it felt like to with in the middle of nowhere.

Gwilym booked them in at reception and a member of staff led them to their suite. She couldn't believe he had booked this without telling her. "This is your suite, if you need anything please ask at reception and enjoy your stay," The man handed Gwilym the key and left them to it.

Holding the door open, Amelia ducks under Gwilym's arm into the room. It was stunning, with built-in wardrobes at the back of the room, a big double bed in the middle of the room. There's a door to the right leading into a bathroom then a sofa, coffee table and seating area that looks out to the most amazing view.

Glass doors lead out onto their own private pool deck with steps to one side that led to a private beach section.

Amelia is in heaven, leaving her case by the wardrobe she walks out into the decking soaking up the warm sea air, "Gwilym, this is amazing but it must have cost an arm and a leg

Amelia is in heaven, leaving her case by the wardrobe she walks out into the decking soaking up the warm sea air, "Gwilym, this is amazing but it must have cost an arm and a leg."

Gwilym came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder, "I don't care, we're only going to honeymoon once so it has to be the best." Turning around in his arms she crushes his lips to hers in a mind-blowing kiss.

Pulling away they start to unpack. Once suitcases are unpacked, they get changed out of their travel clothes and get ready for their evening meal.

------

***

Their evening meal was romantic and carefree, the way the island is cut of from the rest of the world kept them focused only on each other.

Amelia goes back to their suite while Gwilym goes to the reception to book tomorrows dinner reservation and she has every intention of using the pool.

"You coming to join me?" She calls Gwilym when he comes back from the reception.

She is completely submerged in the water up to her neck, leaning against the side looking over the beach and sea. Gwilym quickly removes his clothes down to his swim shorts and sinks into the water himself.

When he wraps his arms around her, he realises to his surprise that she is completely nude. "You naughty girl were you planning something," He smirks into her shoulder.

She grinds against him, "Maybe."

Spinning her around he pins her to the wall of the pool in a passionate lip-lock, slipping a finger inside her, making her groan. His lips move to her neck adding a second finger, he teases her sensitive nib causing her to grind against his hand.

Moving a hand into his shorts she stroke him, he hissed biting her shoulder. Removing her hand he lifts her out of the pool laying her on a towel on the wooden deck.

Gwilym climbs on top of her removing his shorts, pressing kisses all over her skin. He lines himself up and eased into her, giving her a moment to adjust, kissing her closes eyelids then slowly moves in and out, speed increasing. Amelia wraps her legs around his waist meeting his thrusts, he finds her spot.

She fights herself from screaming his name, well aware the neighbouring suites would hear them. But she can't hold on much longer and when he teases her nib again with his finger it sends her over the edge, his name dragged from her lips in a quiet moan.

Driving himself over the edge through her wave of ecstasy, he collapsed on top of her, panting into her neck.

Removing himself from her, he picks Amelia up carrying her over to the soft bed, grabbing a wet cloth and cleaning them both off before climbing under the covers beside her.

If that was night one, she can't wait to see what happens over the next two weeks.

------

It has been an amazing two weeks, they explored the island, relaxed and enjoyed each others company. Despite missing Freddie, Amelia enjoyed having the time to relax and recuperate without having to worry about where he is.

The couple is sat on the beach just away from the waters reach, a picnic blanket beneath them and chocolate-covered strawberries on a plate between them.

It's the last night of their honeymoon and they chose to have dinner brought to their suite rather than go to one of the restaurants, the strawberries are their dessert.

Amelia sat tucked under Gwilym's arm leaning into his side, head on his shoulder, "Can I ask you something?" She breaks the peaceful silence.

He kisses her temple, nose buried in her hair, lips right next to her ear, "Anything," His low voice sent shivers down her spine.

"Well, you know I'm still on the pill but they run out on Monday after we get back."

Gwilym pulls back a little so he can see her face, a smile on his lips, "Is that the question?"

"No, my question is should I ask my doctor for the next lot or tell her I don't want the next lot?" When he doesn't answer she takes in the wrong way, "Unless you don't want more kids. Which is fine, we have Freddie, I just thought it would be nice to give him a..."

Cutting her off Gwilym kissing her lips intensely, resting his forehead to hers, "I think you should stop taking them. Of course, I want more children your question just took me by surprise. I love you and I can't wait to add to our family."

"I love you too," She smiles leaning back into his hold.

Sorry if this gave anyone travel envy, I can't wait to go on holiday. Writing this chapter showed me I want to travel more once this pandemic ends.

Also, I hope you guys don't mind? I'm going to skip over the family trip to Disneyworld since I've already done two Disney chapters in this story and it would be too repetitive.