Sick?

Gwilym was sat in the living room reading through a new role offer when he heard the front door open, looking over the sofa Amelia comes in rubbing her eyes, "You alright love?"

She just got back from dropping Freddie at his theatre group, after getting back from Disney, Amelia kept her promise and signed him for Madame Edith's. Given her attendance at the school, they took him in a heartbeat and he loves it.

"Another headache," She leans against the back of the sofa wrapping her arms around his shoulder, face buried in his neck.

"Maybe you should make a doctors appointment," He takes one of her hands kissing the back of it, "You've been having them for two weeks now there has to be a reason."

"In a bit, I think I'm going to have a lie down first," She kisses his cheek and wanders towards the stairs.

"Do you want me to bring you anything?" Since the day after Freddie's birthday, two weeks ago, Amelia has been getting these headaches most mornings and it's starting to concern him.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though," She reaches their bedroom, kicking off her shoes and shrugging off her jacket before climbing into bed. She's out like a light once the covers settle around her.

------

It was a little after half 11 when Amelia woke up but she didn't get up straight away. She lies there for a while thinking, her headache has gone but she knows it will be back in the morning.

Getting up to use the bathroom, she was looking through the drawers for her hand cream after washing her hands, her eyes land on the period pads and it clicks in her brain.

Hand cream forgotten she pulls out her phone checking through her calendar, she's late. And not by a few dates either, she's two weeks late. How had she missed it?

Taking Freddie to school and his theatre group has kept them busy and she's been busy with Brianna modelling for her next fashion line but she didn't think she'd been so busy not to realise she's missed a cycle.

Quickly putting on some shoes and a jacket, she races downstairs to look for Gwilym, finding him in the kitchen about to start lunch. "Don't bother making lunch, I need to nip to the shop so I might as well grab some lunch while I'm there."

"Oh, okay. You alright now?" He puts away the bread he'd got out.

"Yes, must better, thank you." She reached up to peck his lips, "Do you need anything?"

He smiles, though not entirely convinced, "Nope, just lunch."

"Okay, back in a bit," Pecking his lips again, she goes out to the car.

Pulling into a parking space, she grabs Gwilym's cap from the back seat where he left it, pulling it down to hide her face. Walking around the shop, she picks something for their lunch popping it in her basket.

Stopping in front of the pregnancy tests she raises an eyebrow, why are there some many different ones? She picks up three different ones dropping them in her basket and went to the till.

Driving home her hands grip the stirring wheel tight, looking between the road and the carrier bag next to her.

In the house, Amelia is met by Gwilym as he was going into the living room, "Did you remember lunch?"

"Yes, I'm not that forgetful," She grabs his sandwich out of the bag, "That's yours and this one is mine. Take it for me, I just need to put this stuff upstairs then I'll join you."

"What is it?" He tries to be nosey but she hides it away.

"Women's stuff, nosey. Go eat your lunch, I won't be long," She giggles running up the stairs straight to their bathroom, locking the door.