First Christmas

Guys, Christmas music has started playing in the shop that I work in, I love Christmas but there's only so many times I can hear Santa Baby in a week, Lord help me.

Jim is one hundred percent certain that Freddie is more excited about Amelia's first Christmas than she is. Freddie lay awake Christmas morning before anyone else waiting to hear Amelia awake through the baby monitor.

The moment she started cooing to herself he was up like a shot, "Merry Christmas my angel," he lifts her from the crib, "shall we go and wake Jim up?" he hums as she snuggles against him.

Wandering back to his room he sits Amelia on the bed while he gets changed. She doesn't move to begin with just watches Freddie go about the room and playing with Romeo since he followed them into the room onto the bed.

When Jim stirs onto his side Amelia turns her attention to him, she hasn't figured out how to crawl yet so she rolls over on her front and then her back again before sitting back up so she is almost next to Jim's face.

She taps his arm but gets no response, looking to her dad with a questioning, "Da?"

Freddie smiles encouraging her to try again, he knows Jim is awake by the small smile on his lover's lips, they both love these cute little moments with her and they cherish them because they would happen forever.

Turning back to Jim, Amelia tries again tapping his face this time and his eyes pop open making her jump. She squeals giggling as she flops forward on top of him for cuddles, "Good morning to you too," He beams wrapping his arms around her, "Shall we go and see if Santa has left you any presents?"

Like always she claps excitedly, Freddie takes her on his hip again heading downstairs while Jim gets changed. She squeals seeing all the pretty paper under the tree, there's almost a mountain of presents under it.

It took Freddie and Jim nearly two hours to wrap all her presents. Once Amelia had her morning bottle of milk they got stuck into the presents.

The cats love having lots of ribbon, boxes and paper to play with but of course, they are spoilt with presents as well as Amelia.

Amelia now has enough clothes and toys to last her a lifetime and that's without the presents from her uncles. Joe ended up getting her a small kids drum as a present from him and she loves it.

Freddie had to take her upstairs crying to get her changed before the others come, just because she wanted to keep playing with it. She forgets about it when Freddie starts dressing her though.

He brought her cute little red dress with a white bow around the waist for her to wear for Christmas day paired with tiny white tights. She is fascinated with the sparkles on the dress.

They are coming back downstairs as Roger is being pulled into the living room by an excited Felix, "Merry Christmas darling," Freddie greets Dominique trying to kiss her on the cheek but Amelia stops him putting her hand in front of his mouth, shouting in protest.

"Am I only allowed to give you kisses now?" Freddie grins kissing her palm.

"She's a daddy's girl so of course, all kisses go to her, Merry Christmas to you too Freddie," Dominique chuckles, "You are adorable aren't you? And don't you look lovely in your pretty dress. Oh, I do hope we're having a daughter this time." Dominique and Roger have not long told everyone that they're expecting their next child.

"If the baby is a girl Roger will spoil her rotten," Freddie chuckles following his bandmate into the living room.

"Just as much as you have for Milly," Roger takes the girl off her dad, "Is this a drum I see?" he points to Amelia's new toy.