Night Out

Smut warning*** the three stars will always come before the smut scene in a chapter

The week filming live aid went quickly and full of laughter. The boys, mainly Ben, Joe and Gwilym, goof around in between takes keeping everyone laughing. This set has should a fun family feel to it.

It's Saturday and everyone is getting ready to leave for the day Amelia was talking to Brian, Roger and Miami when Rami and Ben call her over.

"So since we have tomorrow off we were planning a night out tonight to 'bond'," Ben quotes the directors word, "food first and then drinks after, Joe said he haves a plan in mind. We wondered if you wanted to join us."

"Who is we?" She asks curiously.

"Me, Ben, Gwilym, Joe and Lucy," Rami answers.

"Um... give me a minute," She goes back over to Brian and Roger, "Brian, would you be able to have Freddie tonight?"

"Night out is it?" Roger smirks overhearing Ben.

"You know I wouldn't usually ask but when was the last time I had a night out with friends?" That reminds her, she was meant to be planning a night out with Rosie and Brianna too.

"Of course I don't mind, Anita is dying to see him anyway," With Freddie being at school now Anita doesn't get to see him very often anymore, "I'll follow you to the Lodge and pick him up?"

"No, he's at Rory's. She volunteered to have him since it's her day off."

"Then I'll pick him up from there and don't rush to pick him up tomorrow," He actually can't remember the last time she had a night with her friends, "Enjoy your night out and a good lie-in."

"Thank you, I'll make it up to you," Taking her bag with her, she goes back over to Rami and Ben, "Yes, I'd be more than happy to join but would I be rude in asking two mates of mine to join? I've promised them a night out for months."

Rami shrugs as they walk towards the car park, "No they're more than welcome."

"Thank you, is Katriona coming Ben?"

Ben's breathing hitched in his throat and his smile dips, "No um... we broke up a year ago."

"Oh I'm sorry," She always puts her foot in it.

"You didn't know it's fine," He laughs getting in his car, "We'll see you at 7."

------

Amelia messaged the girls and Lucy before she left the car park telling them to be at hers for half five. Getting home she had enough time for a short nap and a shower before the buzzer went off.

There's no one else in the house they've all gone home she wraps her dressing gown around herself and races downstairs pressing the button for the gate. Opening the front door before Lucy is halfway up the path, "This place is insane, I can't believe you live here."

"Your filming here at the end of October," Amelia steps aside to let her in.

Lucy frowns, "That's going to be a pain to live in isn't it?"

"No, it's October half term so Freddie and I will stay at Anita and Brian's for the week," She doesn't get a chance to close the door because Rosie and Brianna pull up on the drive.

Once they all inside Amelia introduces Lucy to the girls then they start getting ready and Amelia brings up a bottle of wine and four glasses.

Getting ready it felt like her 18th birthday again, doing each others hair and make-up. Slipping into her dress Amelia stands in front of the mirror adjusting it.