Last Day

30th January 2018

It's the last day of filming, they're all be back on the Live Aid set to re-shoot a few bits, Amelia and Gwilym are on their way to set.

They dropped drove Freddie off at school, the three had been belting out the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody during the journey. Finally, after years of trying, Freddie is listening to Queen music.

He's now working through the catalogue of Queen albums, and his excitement for their music skyrocketed when he realised that Grandpa and Uncle Rog are Brian May and Roger Taylor. She's waiting for him to realise that he is Freddie Mercury's Grandson too.

Pulling into a car parking space, Amelia follows Gwilym to the make-up trailer instead of going to find Brian and Roger.

She's surprised to see Brianna sat on the sofa but joins her anyway, "You didn't say you were coming to set."

Brianna shrugs flashing a smile at Ben, "Ben invited me along and I don't have work until later so..."

"That's a lie," Joe butts in finished in the chair, dropping down next to Amelia, Gwilym takes his spot, "She's here to steal my Ben away from me."

"Think Rosie might have something to say about that," Brianna grins, playing along.

"No, no, no. Don't you pull the wool over my eyes, I see what your up to," He scowls playfully, "He's mine."

Amelia snorts, laughing with Brianna enjoying this banter. She's going to miss being on set with this goofy lot.

Leaving them to it, Brianna and Amelia join Brian, Roger and John on the stage. Since it's the last day of filming, John decided to come to set and he is in awe of how realistic the stage looks, "This brings back some memories."

Brian nods, "It still baffles me the detail they've put into this set." He's glad John has reconnected with them, feels like old times.

So the cast can start filming, they move down into the viewing box. Amelia sat with John, "Thank you for helping me reconnect, Milly."

Looking away from the stage she frowns keeping her voice low, "I just wanted you to come to my wedding but I'm glad it led to a reunion. They've missed having you around."

"I've missed them more than I knew. I'm glad I got to see a bit of this film being made." He wraps his arm around her shoulder, "I think if I hadn't I would have regretted it down the line, especially meeting Joe. They did a good job with the cast."

"He's mad as a box of frogs, but I can't imagine anyone else in the role," She continues to watch them intently.

Between takes, the boys are trying to keep the makeshift audience entertained. Part of that entertainment includes the choreograph, Liam putting together a short routine with Joe and Gwilym.

Amelia is pulled in to record it once Brianna left, paired with the Boss Ass Bitch by Nicki Minaj they have those watching in stitches.

------

It wasn't until late afternoon Graham called a wrap on the film. Brian and Roger call everyone to the stage, a sense of sadness sets in realising that filming is over, finished.

Amelia stood with the boys, between Rami and Gwilym. Roger takes one of the mics so he doesn't have to shout, "Making this film has been a whirlwind ride. Brian, Miami and I want to thank each and every one of you for working day in day out. We started this idea nearly ten years ago and now it's done, filmed and ready to be edited. We've been blown away by the level of talent and dedication from every single actor and actress in this production."