Girl's Day Out

*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ*

So, guys, you will see three wedding dresses in this chapter, the last two dresses are the ones to choose between and I want you readers to decide. Comment ONCE on one of the last two dresses only.

"You ready?" Amelia grins mischievously, hand ready to pull the wax strip.

"N... Fuck!!! Me!" Ben roars as she pulls it off in one go.

She giggling with Lucy, the blonde pulls the next strip off by the time they pull them all off they're on the floor dying with laughter. Gwilym, Rami and Joe all snickering from the side. They leave the boys to get into costume.

With filming back on track they are now filming the scene that Amelia has been waiting for, the I Want to Break Free music video and to make it better Brian and Roger are back from tour so they are on set too.

"Ready to see them?" Lucy laughs, joining Amelia on set before the boys come in. Though she doesn't need to be on set today, Lucy couldn't resist being here for this.

The four walk in, quite confidently and Amelia fell against Lucy laughing. The most astonishing in Ben, "Wow, Ben has anyone ever told you you look good as a girl?"

"How are the legs, Ben?" Lucy snorts adding on to the teasing.

"Fuck off, I'm in so much pain," Ben rolls his eyes, "I'm never having my legs waxing again."

By this point, Amelia and Lucy are crying with laughter Brian chuckling with them. Roger claps Ben on the back laughing, "Why didn't you just shave them mate?"

Ben glares at the girls, "I said that but they insisted waxing would be quicker."

"And it was," Lucy defends herself wiping her watering eyes, "We just forgot to mention how painful it would be."

"Besides it was funny," Amelia giggles, turning to her fiancé.

Gwilym grins walking towards her, "What do you think?" He chuckles giving her a twirl. It just adds to her giggling fit.

After several pictures are taken of the bizarre moment, they get on with filming.

------

Walking out to the car after finishing for the day, hand-linked with Gwilym's, Amelia noticed Joe leaning against his car talking to someone on the phone. It caught her attention because it doesn't sound like a happy conversation.

She turns to Gwilym pulling him to a stop, "I'll meet you at the car," She nods her head towards Joe and Gwilym nods letting go of her hand.

Going over to him, Joe is just finishing up his call so she waits until he's hung up before speaking, "Was that your dad?" She asks stopping just in front of him.

He glances up at her, "No, it was my mum telling me about how my dad's appointment went."

"Not good?"

"They've given us a time frame for how long my dad has. They reckon eight to ten months at the most."

Stepping forward she wraps him in a hug, her dad never had a time frame for his illness and she always thought it was a bad thing not knowing but now she realises that knowing is much worse, "I'm so sorry, Joe. Did you want to go back to New York? I'm sure Brian and Roger would understand."

"No, I'm going to finish this movie. My dad loved Queen and he was ecstatic when he heard I got a role. I'm doing this for him. I'll see him over Christmas and Rosie's coming with me so he'll get to meet her too." He brushed away his tears and smiles, his goofy side reappearing.