Premiere

The morning of the Gnomeo and Juliet premiere Amelia woke up excited, well after being sick of course. She hadn't been able to enjoy the Narnia premiere but she's looking forward to this one.

Getting changed for the day Amelia noticed herself in the mirror, turning to the side there is a very small curve to her lower stomach. Not enough that people will notice but enough that she does.

Smiling she rubs the area lightly before pulling on her top and heading downstairs for breakfast. The day passed slowly until they headed to the hotel.

Brianna meets them at the hotel with Amelia's dress and helps her into it while Brian and Anita get ready in the other room. To most peoples surprise Amelia never hires a hair and make-up stylist, she's never found the need since she's good at it herself.

"Lovely fit," Brianna sighs in relief zipping up the back of the dress, "Though do I spy the start of a small bump?"

"Yes you do," Amelia grins over her shoulder, "The dress is beautiful as always and I love the colour."

Turning to the side she checks to see if her curve is noticeable, which it isn't, "Keeps this a hidden too

Turning to the side she checks to see if her curve is noticeable, which it isn't, "Keeps this a hidden too."

"I'm glad you like it. When's your scan?" Brianna asks as Amelia sits on the bed to tie her shoes.

"Tomorrow. Then I've got an interview with Lorraine Kelly on Tuesday," She had enough of the media pestering her about Michael so she agreed to an interview on the Lorraine show, it coincides with promoting the film too.

"Are you going to say anything about the baby?"

Going through to the main room Amelia shakes her head, "No, I'll wear a loose blouse so no one will suspect anything. Assuming everything goes alright with the scan then I'll give you the go-ahead for the maternity line. I just hope they find a heartbeat," She can't help but worry.

"I'm sure they will," Anita assures her as the two girls enter the main room, "You're going to be fine. You look wonderful love, beautiful job on the dress Brianna. I think I'm coming to you the next time I need a dress."

"Thank you, Mrs..."

"I've told you to call me Anita," She teases the young girl, "Mrs May makes me sound so old."

"But you ar..." Amelia claps a hand over her mouth, trying to hide her laugh.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that Milly," Anita rolls her eyes clipping Brian over the shoulder when he laughs too.

Amelia giggles giving her a quick hug, "I'm sorry mum, I didn't mean it. I thought Roger was invited?"

"I am," Roger walks into the room, Lola with him, "Sorry we're late. Traffic was murder."

"That could have something to do with the premiere not far from here but you're just in time," Brian assures them.

They head down to the car while Brianna goes home. Amelia sits next to Roger during the short journey, "I'm glad you brought Lola. She's the audience category the film is aimed at, it will be nice to see a child's reaction."