Touring

Late June 2012

Filming Les Miserables was an absolute blast, her fellow castmates were amazing to work with and between her parents, Roger, Rory and Bella they'd all helped out with looking after Freddie during the days. Amelia even got to enjoy some me-time on a night out with the cast.

But before she knew it the end of June came around and filming was over. Amelia is on her way to her parents, she's been away all week in Bath and she can't wait to see Freddie.

At nearly 10 months old he's grown so much, Freddie sleeps through the night and has started eating soft foods now that some of his baby teeth have grown in. He can sit up on his own and he's crawling too.

Entering the house Amelia heads straight to the kitchen hearing Anita moving around in there, "Hey mum."

"Oh hello love, how was filming?" Anita throws a quick smile over her shoulder before continuing to chop up some cucumber to go with Freddie's lunch.

"Good," Amelia leans against the kitchen counter, "Busy but we got everything finished so now I just have to wait for the premiere."

"When is the premiere?"

"5th of December."

"That's quick isn't it?" Anita frowns, with such a big film you've thought it would take longer to edit.

"I thought that but that's what they said, besides it's only the premiere on the 5th, the cinema film release isn't until the 11th of January for the UK. Where's Freddie?" She looks around the room checking she hasn't missed him.

"In the studio with Brian and Roger, they're talking to Adam about the upcoming tour but Freddie's lunch is nearly ready."

"I'll go and get him then," Amelia wanders upstairs down the hall to the second lot of stairs and even at the bottom, she can hear an out of time drum playing, if you can call it that.

Standing in the doorway she watches Freddie 'playing' the drums on Roger's lap, and he's having a whale of a time hitting the tom-tom and cymbals with a set of drum sticks.

Roger grinning helping him make as much noise as possible and Brian is sat on the chair in front of the mixing desk talking to Adam via Skype, although by the looks over it the camera has been turned around so he can see into the recording booth.

"Music lessons starting early?" She raises her voice over the noise and sits in the spare chair next to Brian.

"Just giving him a head start," Brian grins turning the camera back around on the laptop so Adam can see her.

Adam waves at her, "Hey Milly, how was set?"

"Busy but amazing, I can't wait to see the final product. You would have loved it, Adam, the music and singing weren't pre-recorded, you'd sing as the scene is filmed to get the emotion," She'd do it again in a heartbeat.

"Well, I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm also looking forward to seeing you perform with Queen at the Olympics closing ceremony."

"I'm glad someone is," Amelia rolls her eyes. She's done several rehearsals with Brian and Roger but not in the stadium itself because obviously it is occupied, "Talk about a baptism of fire."

"You'll be fine," Brian wraps an arm around her rubbing her arm reassuringly.

"Yes well I came to get my son since his lunch is ready," She stands to enter the recording booth but she is beaten to it by Roger coming out with Freddie.

Freddie squeals upon seeing his mum, "Ma," He reaches his arms towards her.

Amelia gasps taking the boy, "Did you just say your first word? Say it again, say, mum."