Another Legend

This is a bitty chapter but please stick with it

September 2015

The last couple of years have been fun and busy, Amelia was busy filming for Inside Out, Queen went on tour again with Adam, oh and Amelia turned 30 just five months ago but she's choosing to forget that fact.

Amelia lay wide awake in bed, Freddie had been good most of the day, it was his 4th birthday and it was a quiet one this year but getting him to go to bed had been a challenge.

She's been lucky with him until now, he doesn't misbehave very often and hardly ever has a tantrum but tonight he threw a fit about going to bed and she knows why.

He starts nursery tomorrow and he doesn't want to go, he's still as shy as he was two years ago though he as made one friend at the park. He only fell asleep because his tantrum wore him out.

Laying there she started to drift off when her door creaks open and then closed again. She rolls over as Freddie climbs into her bed, "I'm sorry I was naughty," He whispers.

Smiling lightly she lifts the cover, allowing him to cuddle up next to her, "Thank you for apologising. Why don't you want to go to nursery?"

"What if they don't like me or I don't make any friends?" He mutters cuddling his teddy.

She wraps her arms around him pulling him close and tucking the covers around him, "I'm sure they'll love you but these things do take time. Milo will be they as well so you'll know someone," Milo is his friend from the park.

Lifting his chin up she looks him in those cute brown eyes, "Your going to have so much fun tomorrow, you get to learn and play and I'm sure by the end of the week you'll make some other friends too. Just be yourself."

"Do in need to go back to my bed?"

"No, you can stay here but only for tonight," She doesn't make a habit of letting him sleep in her bed. Prince curls up with Queenie since she has taken to sleeping on Amelia's bed.

Helping him get dressed the next morning Amelia holds up two tops, "Dinosaur or Cars?"

"Dinosaur," He points to the top taking it from his mum and pulling it over his head. She helps him with his shoes so he is ready to go once they finish breakfast.

Bella packs his lunch box and hands it to the little boy to carry, "Bye Bella," He calls walking out the door with his mum.

They walked to the nursery since it's only ten minutes away, inside the building Amelia relaxes seeing the other children playing. She was worried about leaving him but they both have to get used to it.

Crouching down to Freddie's level, "You be good and I'll be back to collect you at half-past one," She lifts his wrist to look at his watch, "See when the big hand is here at the 6 and little hand is here halfway between the 1 and 2, okay?"

He nods eyes tear up and she pulls him into a hug, "I promise you'll have a good time. Can you promise me you'll give it chance?"

"I pinky promise," He holds out his little finger.

She links hers with him, "Good boy. I love you," She kisses his cheek.

"Wove you too," He takes the staff members hand and she leads him over to the toy dinosaurs and cars.

Amelia couldn't help the tears from fulling has she leaves, not paying attention she bumps into another woman who was leaving, "Oh I'm so sorry."

"Not to worry. Is this your first time leaving him?" The blonde woman asks.