Agent

The next afternoon Amelia went to Miami's office, he wasn't there but his assistant was, "Hey Beth, is he in a meeting?"

The brunette smiles, "Yes but he should be back any minute if you want to wait in his office? I wouldn't usually do that but it's you so he won't mind and he has nothing else in the diary for today."

"Thank you," Amelia returns the smile, pushing the door to his office open she intended to take a seat on the sofa but feeling mischievous seeing the big empty chair behind the desk she decides to sit there.

She's sat there for a few minutes looking out the window, "Is there a reason you're sat in my chair?" Miami smiles when he comes back into his office.

"Yes, Queen has fired you and I'm taking over. This is my office now," She grins playfully.

He chuckles shutting the door behind him while Amelia moves to sit on the chair in front of the table, "You remind me of your dad when you do stuff like that."

She shrugs, "I am my father's daughter."

"So Brian said you want to try screen acting?" He took a seat in his chair.

"Yes. I love the theatre but I just want a change, to try something different I just don't know where to start."

"I can make some inquires get back to you. I'm guessing her only looking for small roles, to begin with?"

"Yes, I want to get a taste for being behind the screen and see if I like it. I may be asking too much of you but would you be willing to be my agent?" She knows that Queen keeps him busy.

He smiles, "If you want me to. Brian also said you might want to try music, is that true?"

"Maybe but I'm not sure. Music is a full-time thing and I'm not sure if I want to stop acting," She currently trying to wrap her brain around songwriting.

"Fair enough, I get back to you in a few days about roles. Now, I have a favour to ask of you, you still see John don't you?"

"Deaky?" Amelia frowns, "Yes I do, why?"

He pulls some paperwork out of his briefcase and drops it onto the desk, "Queen or Brian and Roger want to look at doing a film about Queen. Or more specifically about Freddie Mercury and his life, it's a long way off. We need to create the script, find the right director, cast, all of it but we can't go anywhere without John approval. Being about Queen it involves him too, I doubt he will want to be part of making it but we do need his approval."

"Brian was telling me about it yesterday, I like the sound of it," The world deserves to know about the incredible man her dad was, "But why are you telling me?

"I'm telling you because I want you to take this to him and ask him. I was going to mail it to him but it's important we get it signed asap and I don't want it getting lost in the post."

She takes the paperwork and slips it into her bag, "I'll go now then get it back to you. Thank you for helping me."

"Your welcome."

------

Doing has Miami asks she drives towards the Deacon's, parking outside she knocks on the door and waits. It's Luke that answers the door, "Alright Lukey boy, hows the band stuff going?"

"It's on hold. I just wish I could find I permanent one," He steps aside letting her in, "You here to see dad?"

"Your only 16 and your time will come, just don't lose your passion for it. Yes is he here?" Despite not seeing him often she gets on well with Luke.