Telling

Opening her eyes, Amelia found herself in the exact same position she fell asleep in. Her back flush against Gwilym's chest, wrapped in his arms one of his hands resting on her small bump. It's a position Gwilym took to sleeping in since finding she's pregnant.

There's just a week to go until the Bohemian Rhapsody premiere and at 12 weeks pregnant her bump is bigger than it was when she carried Freddie. The doctor said it makes sense though since Gwilym is bigger than Michael was.

With Gwilym still fast asleep she lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the quiet, listening to his light breathing but it didn't last long.

Quickly removing his arms Amelia shot to the bathroom, to throw up, not bothering to shut the door she knows he will follow. It has become a routine for them. He came in seconds later, holding her hair back and rubbing her back until she's done puking her guts up.

"You alright?" He brushes some hair back from her face.

She shakes her head, sitting on the edge of the bath, "I hate morning sickness."

He kisses her brow bone tenderly, "I'd do it for you in a heartbeat if I could."

"I know you would, thank you," She waits for her stomach to settle watching Gwilym get changed. Up until two days ago, her morning sickness has been horrendous but it's starting to ease up now, only getting one wave as opposed to three waves.

Gwilym comes back in after he's changed as she's washing her face, "Don't worry about rushing, love, I'll get Freddie up for school."

"I promised Freddie I'd take him," She whines, pouting. It's been weeks since she took him to school, she's just not felt well enough. Her pregnancy symptoms are knocking her for six this time around.

"I know," He pulls her back against his chest place a soft kiss into her hair, "but he'll understand. Once your morning sickness clears up you'll be able to, I just don't want you to struggle. You're not alone this time around, remember that."

Turning her around he tilts her chin up to see her eyes, leaning in to kiss her lips but she stops him, shaking her head, "Sick breath."

"I love you," He settles for a kiss on the cheek and goes to get Freddie up.

Because of how bad her symptoms have been she's hasn't left the house in a few weeks but today they are meeting up with Rami and Lucy, Ben and Brianna, Rosie and Joe. It's for a catch-up but they're going to tell everyone today about the baby, Joe and Rosie also have some news to share.

She came downstairs dressed for the day as Freddie is putting his coat on, "Mummy, are you feeling better?" He runs over to hug her around the middle.

"A bit better, thank you, baby," She crouches to hug him back. She felt the need to just cuddle him at that moment but he has school so she lets him go, "Have a good day at school and I'll pick you up later. We're going to see Nanny and Grandpa."

He bounces excitedly, "Are we going to tell them?"

"Yes, but keep it quiet at school for today."

"Okay, bye mum," He runs back over to where Gwilym is waiting, following him out the door to the car.

------

Walking into the cafe they choose to meet up at, Gwilym and Amelia see Ben and Brianna sat at one of the big booths towards the back.

They reached the table as Joe and Rosie arrive, alongside Rami and Lucy. Once everyone's greeted each other, they settle in at the table placing their orders when the waitress comes over.