# 48 : Jealousy and Realisations 2 ??

Dedicated to : adelamacford , laexcocomo , dharsshavarthinee , divylee , kushagrinama , ArpitaDutta18 , Ahcarb5
Thank you for commenting!

Sophia's POV :

I sat down on the chair. Sighing. All of the business associates have been talking to us. We had to greet every important guest personally. Some were ready to invest in our companies now that we were engaged and they apparently trusted us more. 

But, Edward has been ignoring me. I believe this is his punishment for me. I rolled my eyes again as I saw him walk by with Mr Chapmen, completely ignoring me might I add. His mood swings were worst than mine. He always wanted things to be done in his ways. Well, I couldn't blame him. 

For the past 8 years, he has been doing it that way and now I defy and challenge him every chance I get. I know this is very childish of him. But I am really very tired and these heels are killing me! 

"Hey!" I heard a voice. I turned around to see Amber smiling at me. I immediately stood. "Hi! How have you been?" I asked hugging her. "I am very fine! You did a great job at this preparation!" she said looking around. "Thank you very much! It was teamwork though, Edward was looking into all everything else," I smiled. "I know he did all the paperwork and finance. He and decorations don't go well honey, have you seen his room?" she asked. I laughed along with her. 

"Well its good to see my wife and daughter in law smiling," Sebastian said standing beside Amber. "How are you?" I asked giving him a hug. "I am actually impressed. All my business associates have been only complimenting you guys' business analytics and skills," he smiled. "Thank you so much! I think you should really say that to Edward, and he would be pleased to hear this from you," I smiled. 

"Where is he?" Seb asked. I looked around but couldn't spot him. "I actually don't know," I said when I spotted the kids running to us. "That's hard t believe that he would leave you alone. I mean he is always attached to you," Amber chuckled. Well, clearly not today. 

"Sophia..." Elina huffed catching her breath. "Edward...." Kyle continued. "What? What happened to him?" I asked my whole body panicking. "Oh! Nothing happened," Kiara continued. "It is just he is with-" "With who?" "Chloe" Kyle finished.  "What?" I asked. Out of everyone my rival?

"Let's go!" they said pulling me with them. As we walked I could clearly make out his physique. He ran his hand through his messy hair laughing at something. And the bitch was standing right next to him. Very close I might add.  I saw her inch closer and place her hand on his arm. I stopped in my tracks. If he doesn't take her arm off him. I am going to rip it out. 

"That might not be the best idea," Kyle whispered. "You go get her sis!" Elina whispered. I smiled at them. "Thank you for telling me." "The pleasure is all ours," Kiara said as they walked away.

I took a deep breath before walking towards them. I walked in and pushed Chloe a little as she stumbled and I stood between them. I gave her a fake smile. "Oh I am so sorry,  are you okay?" I asked. Everyone looked at me. "I'm fine," she muttered glaring at me. "I am so sorry you couldn't win the award Chloe, Maybe next time," I smiled as I placed my hand in Edwards. 

Nope, I was not referring to the award I won a few months ago. "Your such a bitch," she snapped. "Mind your language, Chloe," Mr Chapman snapped at her. Well, he was her father... "Hello Ms Macford," he said smiling at me. Making me look at him. Edward's hand left mine and he pulled me towards him. "I am sorry Mr Chapmen but it is actually Mrs Salavatore," I said looking at Edward who still had a blank face.