# 18 : Seven Years, Four Months and Three Days!!

Edward's POV :

I woke next morning ready to go to office. I got into a quick shower and got ready in my suit. I went down and saw breakfast on the table.

I didn't ask for any breakfast today? I walked to the table and saw a note there.

Sophia. How could I forget she is staying with me. So much has happened over the past seven years and this girl thinks making me breakfast is going to help. I scoffed and threw the note down.

When I told Jordan about the moving in. He was curious as to why I did that. Everybody thinks I am turning soft. That if Sophia is able to get me back I will go back to the 17 year old Edward.

But that's not how I work. Sophia left me when I needed her the most. She has the guts to freaking walk back in my life as if nothing happened. No she doesn't. I am going to show her how I felt. I don't care if she gets hurt in the process.

I just want to show her what it feels like to have to have the person you love in front of your eyes and still not be able to have them for yourself. She thinks I still love her? Oh she is so wrong about that.

Because I don't know about other people but when the person you like practically marries off to someone else but it made me mad and trust me it hurt. 

I was 17 and I was immature to think Amanda really liked me. I was wrong I know. But I was immature back then. She should know that.

And when I finally released I was in love with her she moved across the world to another fucking continent without even hearing what I feel. She should have Atleast waited for my opinion.

Amanda went away to New York when we just started dating and she came back running everything for me.  And Sophia what did she do she also left me didn't she. Now coming back to my life. Why should I repeat my same mistake again. Giving her a chance.

But this is Sophia we are talking about aren't we she doesn't talk about her problems she runs away from them. And top everything she is engaged. Or was engaged. But she has a child. A freaking child!

I don't know what came over me when I brought her here. I reached my office and got out my sports car. Walking straight to my cabin I started working on the files. It was hours and I don't think about anything else when it comes to work.

"Looks like someone is busy." I heard someone say. I looked up to see Jordan standing there smiling.

"Yes I am. Get out." I said and continued to do my work.

"What has gotten up your ass?" he asked. "Did you not get laid yesterday or did you get rejected?" he asked clearly amused by my anger. I have been like this for a really long while now. I don't care what people say. I easily lose my temper.

Its like I don't get too close to people. And I think everyone fucking knows the reason. "Hello?" he waved his hands in front of me. I have always ignored my friends as well saying I am busy and usually avoiding meeting them.

But Jordan his stubborn ass wouldn't leave me alone. His stupid theory says if he leaves me I will so crazy. Yaa he is a bit of an idiot.

"Can you go away?" I asked. "Nnooo. Lets have lunch." He said. "I had lunch." I stated and started working again. "But Sophia sent this with me." He said. "Then I definitely don't want it." I said irritated.

"Oh so the problem is her. But what happened?" he asked. And events of last night came flashing in my mind. "What do you want to get lost?" I asked. "Lets have lunch your treat." He said and stood up. I shook my head.

"Please go trouble Ver. Leave me alone." I said. "Heyy.. Only I call her Ver." He said clearly mad. "Oh but Ver is my best friend." I said giving him a teasing look. "Oh I know even Sweetheart is my best friend." He said smirking. The small smile on my face vanished and was replaced with no emotion.