# 44 (Part 2): Here's to Us!!

Sophia's POV :

I looked at myself in the mirror. Wearing a cream-coloured strapless dress. My hair in waves it had grown pretty long. I smiled as I brushed it off my shoulder. Edward had forbidden me from cutting them again. I laughed at the memory of our petty fight.

I straightened my dress as I walked down the stairs. Everyone would be here any minute now. Kids and Edward were already down the stairs god knows doing what.

"Where is my best friend!" I heard a loud voice. Roni was here. I walked outside to the living room. "Heyy!" I said she turned around and hugged me. "How are you?!" she said hugging me tightly. "I should be asking you that. Preggy." I laughed. "This baby needs to pop out! I can't do anything! I sleep all day! Seriously I have become so lazy!" she said sighing. "Babe calms down no need to be so hyped," Jordan said coming in. I looked at them. Roni was wearing a beautiful yellow dress. Her huge belly showing. She was eight months pregnant. Jordan was wearing a black buttoned-down shirt.

"Hey, idiot," I said. He hugged me. "Hello, bestie." He said. "Hands of my wife, Asshole," said Edward. I laughed as he left me. "Okay!" he said. "Wow, Roni!" Edward said looking at her belly. "I will skin you alive if say I look fat!" she busted. He just raised his hands in his defence.

The door opened and Shawn and Allison who were waling so far away walked in with a bottle of French wine in Shawn's hand. "Hello, love birds!" Edward said sarcastically. Shawn pulled Allison by his side. As he glared at him. Allison came and hugged me. "Thank you for having us!" she said. "Oh, you are welcome sister-in-law!" I said. "Still not used to that." She chuckled. She smiled at Edward ad he nodded in return.

Shawn hugged me. "Here is your wine, Cherie," he said kissing my head. "Thank you so much!" I said kissing his cheek. He smiled. "Mom and Dad are here," I said. "I know." He said rolling his eyes. "They want you to be happy," I said. "But it's not like I am using her!" he said. I gave him the look. "Look, I will be fine." He said. "Don't hurt her Shawn," I said looking at her as she talked with Roni. He followed my gazed. "Don't worry I won't." He said as a smile made its way up to his lips looking at her as she smiled.

"Shawn!" Kyle and Kiara ran to him. "Kiddos!" he said as he hugged them. I smiled. "He was like their elder brother just like I was their elder sister. Elina waved at him and he smiled. Elina stood beside Edward as he put his arm over her shoulder. She smiled at him and he smiled in return. I smiled made its way to my lips. These two are role models for these kids and I couldn't be any happier.

We all sat down on the sofa everyone busy in their conversation. When the adults walked in all at the same time. All of them smiled. "Wow, all of our kids have grown up!" Becca said. We all smiled. They came in hugged all of us. Mom and stopped at Shawn. I was standing with Edward and his parents. When I saw mom glaring at Shawn and him glaring back. I slipped out of Edward's arm.

"I'll be back," I said and he nodded. "Hey mom," I said. She ignored me. Dad just tried to calm them down. I quickly grabbed Allison who was just walking past me not ready to face them. "Mom Dad. This beautiful lady is Allison." I said as I nudged Shawn to introduce her. Allison looked like a deer caught in between lions. Well...

He grabbed her hand and pulled her close. She smiled at him. He whispered something in her ears and she nodded smiling slowly. "Hello, Mr and Mrs Macford. I am Allison Clermont. I am sorry Shawn never introduced me to you and we just got engaged right away." She said giving them a small smile. Shawn smiled proudly and put his hand around her waist.

Mom looked at her. "wow Tu es si belle!" mom exclaimed. (Wow! You look so beautiful!) She hugged her back. "Merci beaucoup Mrs Macford," Allison replied. (Thank you very much) "You speak French?! Please call me Hannah." Mom said. "Yes, Hannah I can speak fluent French." She smiled. "You are so sweet what are you doing with our son?" dad asked making me laugh. "With all due respect Sir, Shawn is an amazing person." She said as placed her hand on his chest making me look at her shocked. I hit his foot and he hissed at me before smiling. They are going to get caught I swear! And that too because of my idiot brother.