# 46 : Mr and Mrs Edward!!

Sophia's POV : 

I walked into my office after signing a deal with the partners. New partners had decided to trust us since our sales were at the top for the past three months. I had already done my dress fitting with my designer, and I was delighted to choose it. Kiara, Elina, Roni, Mom and Amber all were there to help me. Edward did show up but his mom kicked him out of there. 

I sighed as I was really tired. I looked at my schedule. 

3 pm to 7 pm - The wedding dress - a special client. 

My eyes bulged out. 4 HOURS! Who the fuck, I had to design the dress for? The royalty of England or something? "JENNY!" I shouted. It was already 3:15. And that person dared to be late!

She ran into the room. "Who the hell is the special client? 4 Hours do they think my time is a joke or something?-" "But ma'am," she started but I cut her off. 

"I don't want to listen to Jenny you know if it was some other designer from our company 4 hours would have been okay. I know wedding dresses are only designed by me. BUT 4 -" "Ma'am-" "I want you to cancel this appointment right now," I stopped her. 

"I am sorry ma'am, but the person is important, and even you cant cancel the appointment," she explained. What the- "Jenny unless it is Royalty or Taylor Swift I don't care," I said snapping at her. 

There was a knock on the door and she smiled. "Ma'am the client is here. I will take your leave. You will be fine when you see who the client is," she said and walked out. I sighed turning away from the door calming myself down. 

"So Mrs Salvatore, I am hoping you could make the best wedding tuxedo for me. I am sure my wife would look beautiful I want to be handsome enough," said a voice and turned around so quickly I swear I would have fallen. 

A smirk made its way up to his face and my eyes widened. Does he never know how to smile? I rolled my eyes and sat down in my chair. He is an Idiot. 

"But I am your idiot," he said garbing a chair and sitting exactly in front of me. He pulled my chair towards him so I was facing him. "Edward, what is all this?" I asked. He gently grabbed my hands. And then looked at me. "I want to spend time with you," He whispered ever so softly. 

"Edward you didn't have to book an appointment," I said. "Well, I haven't booked my appointment for no reason. I want you to make me the best wedding tux," he said smiling. 

"Really?" I asked. "I thought-" "I know, but I told you that my designer is the best. And you are the best," He said smiling as his hand caressed my cheek. A smile made its way up to my face. 

"You are stupid, you know that?" I said getting up but he pulled me down as I feel on him, his hands around my waist securing me in my place. "Edward," I warned. He just smirked. "Do you not have any work?" I asked. "I am the boss, I do whatever the fuck I want," he said. I cringed. 

"You swear way too much. That mouth of yours is very dirty," I said. But as soon as the statement left my mouth I knew how wrong that sounded. I closed my eyes before I could see Edward smirking. "I have a dirty mouth? Sweetheart you have dirty thoughts," he said and God did I feel his smirk. 

"Shut up!" I said burying my head in his shoulder. "You are such a good girl," he laughed. "But seriously you have to make me the tux," he said. I looked up at him. "For your information, I was getting up to call our designer to take the measurements and I was taking my sketch pad," I said. 

"If I wanted someone else to take my measurement I would have gone to my designer they already know the measurements," he said. I looked at him confused. "What do you mean? I mean if I don't take the measurements how would I make the tux?" I asked. He looked at me pointedly.