# 14 : You Are Going To See Her?

Sophia's POV :

Oh My God. I stood up frantically pacing back and forth in the room. Okay I need to calm down. What if he really loved me back then and I just fucked up. Oh God. What am I supposed to do?

Who am I supposed to talk to about all this stuff. I cant go to anybody that would be to risky for everyone. Me. Jason. Cole And most importantly Bella. Then I realized. Bella. She could help me. She is the only one who knows all of this.

I took my bag and walked out of the office. "Jenny shift all my remaining appointments to tomorrow." I said walking out. I rushed to my car. And went straight home. Changing into comfortable jeans and shirt I walked out again.

But this time I was stopped by Jason. "Hey Jas." I said leaning down. "Where are you going?" he asked me. I didn't say anything. "You are going to see her aren't you?" he asked. "Yes Darling I'm going to see her." I said in a low voice.

"Can I come I haven't seen her since we moved." He said quietly about to cry. My heart aced for him. He was a five year old child he didn't have to know all of this or go through such pain. I hugged him as he started crying. "You can come with me Okay?" he nodded.

"Do you want Daddy to come." I asked softly picking him up. He nodded still crying. "Okay ill ask him to come with us okay?" I said and he gave me a small smile. I called Cole. And he picked up on the second ring.

"If this is not important-" "I am going to meet Bella and Jason wants you to come too." I said and he went silent for a while. "I'm coming do you know where to go?" he asked. "Yeah I will see you there. I have to tell you something." "Yeah.." he said and I hung up.

We walked to the car putting Jason in the passenger seat and putting his seatbelt on I sat in the drivers seat. I hope Shawn doesn't come back soon.

We reached the hospital.

I don't know why I am here? Or what I want to say to her.. But I just need to talk to someone about this and I know no one is better than her.

We reached the Private Hospital and I walked over to the reception. "Hello how may I help you?" the receptionist asked. "Hi. I am here to see Bella Taylor." I said and the smile on her face vanished and was immediately replaced by a sympathetic expression when she saw Jason beside me.

Well it was a sad thing. And that's the reason we didn't want anyone to know about it. "Oh. Ma'am she is Room 503" she said I jut nodded and walked away with Jason. We took the elevator and reached the fifth floor.

My heart was racing. I don't know how Jason would react when he sees her again. I mean even I haven't met her in a while Cole doesn't want anybody around her and he is right. We need to take care of her.

As we reached the door I looked at Jason. "Hey are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. "Yes I want to meet her. I want to tell her I am here. I miss her and I really want her to get better and come back." He said.

"Okay lets go." I said and opened the door for him. We walked in to the big room specially designed for Bella. There were the heart monitor keeping track of her heart rate. Then the oxygen mask the only support system for her.

She laid there with her eyes closed. Not moving one bit. And this has been the case for a long time now.

FIVE YEARS...

Bella is in coma. For the past Five years.

I couldn't help but look at her beautiful face and give a sad small smile. She didn't deserve this. Tears started flowing through my eyes. I just stood there when Jason left my hand and walked to her.