# 27 : Flashbacks and Tattoo!!

Dedicated to : adelamacford , thedeadly_rose , shreeneeti , jane_maxwell , Brie_Ella101 , nasher_omary , 1pandaeyes2 , LoujineeTaha

Sophia's POV :

Its been three days since our project has started. We have been really working hard on it. Today Edward is going to Italy again. He really needs this deal. It was four in the morning and I sat on the dinning table. Waiting for him to come down.

I know he said to sleep but I wanted to say bye.

"Yes I will be there in 30 minutes. Make sure everything is ready and we can fly immediately." He said on his phone. Well perks of having a private jet. I do t but its my dad's but I don't use it mostly.

"What are you doing up so early Sophia?" he asked as he came to me. I stood up and hugged him. " I wanted to say good bye." I said softly. I didn't really want him to go. "Don't worry I will back by Friday night I promise." He said as he hugged me back.

I smiled at him and pouted my lips. He smiled.  "Text me when you get there." I said. "Yes ma'am." He said.

"You don't go alone anywhere take my driver and no partying." He warned. I smiled sheepishly. "I have to go. But Ill see you soon." He said kissing my cheek. I waved back at him and I closed the door once his car sped off.

I got to bed and fell into a dreamless sleep. I got up at 8 and got ready for work. Going to the kitchen it felt weird to eat alone. Ill just skip it.

Ed – Just reached. Don't you dare leave without breakfast.

I smiled. And unwillingly ate the food. 

**************

The day went by pretty quickly and I entered the house. But it felt all lonely. I sighed getting ready for bed. When my phone pinged. It was a picture of Edward with a serious but bored face on.

Jordan had sent it to me.

Jo – Your prince charming is bored and pissed. Is he on his period?

I laughed. Another pictured popped up with him clearing scolding someone.

Jo – Definitely on his period.

Me – Jordan you should concentrate on the meeting.

Jo – But this is so much more fun.

A picture was sent again. But this time he Edward was looking at the camera.

Jo – He has spotted us!! MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT!!

And immediately I was face time from his phone. The camera was on Edward.

"Who the fuck are you talking to? This is a meeting!!" he busted. "Give me your phone!" he said and snatched it.

He looked at the screen and his eyes turned wide. He narrowed at the screen. "I will punish you when I get home. Sweetheart I need to go and kick this asshole." He said clearly annoyed. I smiled before he ended the call. I laughed. Jordan is going to be dead.

*********

The two days went by quickly and it was soon Friday. I hadn't actually seen him not even over face time. We talked over the phone but hardly for a minutes. He was very busy. I was busy in work. He was finally going to be back today. I wrapped up my work and walked outside.