# 50: I do!!

Please read the note at the end after readnig the chapter.

Sophia's POV: 

Marriage. It is one of the purest relationships. Marriage does not guarantee you will be together forever, it is only on paper. It takes love, respect, trust, understanding, friendship and faith in your relationship to make it last. A few years ago I would have never imagined, that I would be standing in a wedding dress, marrying the person I have loved my entire life. 

As I looked in the mirror I could see the seventeen year Sophia staring back at me standing behind me as she smiled at me. She patted my shoulder and a tear slipped through her eye. 'You did it. We did it. He loves us.' she said as she disappeared.

 I observed myself in the mirror. I looked so different. So mature. I smiled as I brushed my hands through the wedding dress. It was a beautiful dress with lace over the arms and intricate designs all over. Perfect. It was just perfect.

There was a knock on the door and the door opened revealing Shawn

There was a knock on the door and the door opened revealing Shawn. I smiled and he looked at me shocked. "Wow! You look...Wow!" He said as he stood in front of me smiling. "I am so proud of you Sophia, You have been through so much. And I am happy that even if I wasn't there before I can be here now," He smiled. "I am glad you are here too," I said as hugged me. "I know he will keep you happy. But if he does something stupid don't hesitate to tell me I will kill him," he said seriously as he hugged me tighter. 

"Shawn," I whispered and looked at him as his eyes glistened. "I don't want you to go!" he said hysterically crying. My eyes widened. "Shawn! I have been living with him for a year now! What are you saying?!" I asked. "But now you won't be Sophia Macford! Now you will be Sophia Salvatore!" he said trying to calm down. 

"What? Okay, calm down! that doesn't change the fact that we are twins!" I said looking at him. The door opened and Allison walked in wearing a pink dress. "Oops! Am I interrupting something?" she asked. "No! Come in! Shawn is just sad," I said hugging him as she laughed. "Don't make fun of me! I don't want to lose you!" he said. "You won't!" I assured him. Allison smiled. "Shawn you are needed outside," she said. He nodded before wiping his face and kissing my forehead. "You look beautiful!" Allison gushed. I thanked her as they both left. 

I still had an hour before the wedding. I hadn't seen Edward since the morning. As I sat down on the couch Jordan and Austin walked in. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Wow!" Austin said looking at me. "Thank you!" I laughed. "Jordan thank god you are here! How is-" "He is freaking out!" he said before I complete my statement. 

I looked at him shocked. "What why?" I asked panic setting in as he sat down making himself comfortable. "He thinks he is going to mess up," he shrugged. "Mess up what?" 

"I don't know! That's what I asked! Don't worry, wedding jitters," he shrugged. "What are you doing here then? Get out go to him!" I shouted. He got up scared. "Geez! He says go check-up on her you say check up on him!" he muttered going out. "So you aren't getting those jitters?" Austin asked.