# 34 : I'm Done!!

Dedicated to : 1pandaeyes2 , greygoul , 12cupcake34 , Brie_Ella101 , graciagastilo , sahilahezhil , SanatDutta , jane_maxwell

Sophia's POV:

The plane had landed. And we had got down immediately a car picked us up. We both had meetings. Edward was being nice. Well that was a plus. He hadn't pushed me away. He carried me to the plane when I was asleep.

I texted Jenny that I will be there in twenty minutes. Edward was driving the car his hand on my thigh. His phone ringed and he answered putting it on speaker phone. "You bastard. Just because you have grown up doesn't mean you don't come and see us." Said an angry voice. Amber!! I hadn't met her in since the wedding.

I held a laugh. "MOM!!" he groaned. "Don't mom me." She warned him. "Hi Amber!" I said. "Oh My God! Darling how are you? You don't come to see me. I'm sad. You know you are like my daughter!!" she said. "How about we meet for lunch today?" she asked.

"I'm sorry!! But we have been really busy! I promise ill see you soon but today isn't possible Amber!" I replied. "Sorry can't do Mom" Edward said. "I know you will see my today!" she muttered. "Huh?" I asked. "Nothing. Edward your father said he has a lunch meeting with you." She said. "Whatever." He replied. I hit his shoulder. "Be Nice!" I hissed. He just glared back.

"Listen to her. The reason I like her more." Amber said. "Totally feel the love mom!" Edward said. "I have to go. I'll see you guys later." She said and hung up before we could even say anything. He just shook his head. "I'll pick you up." He said as the car stopped. I looked outside to see my office.

"Sure. Ill text you." I said kissing his cheek. As I got down. I entered the building and heard his Lamborghini speed off. The receptionist stood up and all the employees greeted me. I got into the elevator. And as soon as I reached my floor. Jenny walked to me seeing me.

"Good morning ma'am. You have a meeting in five minutes with the new company for the designs. Then you have a lunch meeting at 1 with the lady we still know nothing about. And then you have a meeting at 3 and then at 5 then a magazine interview at 7 then that's it." She said.

"Wow a long day huh?" I said. I dropped my bag in my room. "Grab my laptop set the ppt up I will be there in five."

***

"So yeah that's all the collections we offer and If you want any special collection we can make it for you." I said. The clients looked convinced. "Ms. Macford. I'm really impressed. You are really hardworking. We would like to sign the deal with you." Mr. Russo said. I shook his hand. "Thank you sir. Ill myself come to your office with the deal." I replied. Soon they left and I walked outside.

"Ma'am the lady is here and waiting in your office. She wouldn't even listen and wait in the waiting room." Jenny said.

"I really want to see who it is. Who does she think she is?" I said as I opened the door when I saw who it was I smiled. "You didn't really need an appointment." I said as I hugged her. "Jenny please never stop this lady again. She is like my mother. Would you like some coffee?" I asked her. "No I want to have lunch with you." She said. "Come on we might get late." She said dragging me.

Jenny looked at us wide-eyed. I laughed. "Ill be back for the meeting at 3." I called out. "Amber, How are you?" I asked. "I'm fine dear. Its just been so long." She said. "How is Sebastian doing?" I asked. "He is fine." She waved off. Making me laugh. "I don't have my car. Edward dropped me today." I said.