# 20 : The Fashion Show (Part 1)

What she wore at the show above.

Sophia's POV :

I got back to our room and started sorting out the ramp order and the order in which they were supposed to get ready. Soon it was 2 o'clock and the models had arrived. The make up artists were here.

"Okay Guys. The show will start in four hours. It is enough time to get ready. You know what to do. Give your best smile and your best pose. Please don't fall down. Be Gracious and Glamorous.

Alexis will be the one with whom I will enter at the end." she nodded giving me a smile.

"I will be leaving now since I have to be at the carpet for the entry but I will be here at 5. And our slot is the first one. So we impress we stay in the minds. Please don't fuck up." I said.

They all nodded. A gave a quick nod to Alexis to look after everything just in case and a small smile to Allison just so she knew I was there for her before they all scattered to get ready.

"Jenny make sure everything is ready and proper. You will meet me at the front at 5. And one more thing dress in something from our brand." I said to her.

"Yes ma'am. And one more thing." She said handing me the box.

"I know you would have forgotten to make yourself a dress. So I saw your sketch pad on the desk two days ago. So yesterday I got this made. Mr. Macford chose the design." She said smiling.

See I love my brother.

"Thank you so much Jenny!! I owe you a big vacation for helping me for this show." I said to her.

"Its my duty ma'am" she said.

"Okay I'll see you at 5. Bye." I said walking back to my car.

"Sophia..." someone called out. Oh God. Not now.

"What do you want Chloe?" I asked definitely not in the mood to talk. Did I forget to mention she is one of Edward's Toys? I did not?! Oh My Bad.

"Oh Don't worry. You will lose that attitude once I blow people's mind off after todays event. My summer fashion line will be the best." She said.

Did she not know we had to have at least two different seasons or styles?

"Sure." I said and sat in my car and drove away.

I reached my house in twenty minutes. I drank my coffee and took a take out on the way. I had my lunch as soon as I got home.

I walked to my room taking a shower. And the rest two hour went into getting myself ready for the big night.

I had heard the door open and close. I knew Edward had come in to get changed. But neither did he bother me nor did I. After applying the lipstick I looked at myself in the mirror.

There in front of me stood a lady who had gone through much in life and built an empire for herself. The black dress fit me well. Showing my curves. It was a very creative design. The neckline was actually absent. The straps connected to the skirt.

The black high platform heels suit the outfit well. My Brownish Blonde hair was in waves. The dress showed my 'Courage' tattoo pretty well. I had hardly worn something revealing the tattoo. But this dress was just gorgeous.

I has gotten tat tattoo when it as in Australia. I was Broken but I had to get the Fuck up and sort my Shit out. And that's when I had gotten the tattoo.

I wondered if Edward had gotten any tattoos over the years I men he did have two tattoos. But that's a while different story.

My phone started ringing. I picked up the call. "I will be there in two." Shawn spoke. "Sure. I am coming downstairs." I said.