# 35 : Hate Me!!

THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE UPLOADED BY NOW CHECK THE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE! ITS A NEW CHAPTER CAUSE THE WORD LENGTH WAS WAY TOO MUCH..... HUGE A/N AT THE END WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU READ IT!

Dedicated to : thedeadly_rose , 1pandaeyes2 , 12cupcake34 , ashelykbrown , Arlette_Espinal , adelamacford , SanatDutta , @whatwasthereasonnn , graciagastilo , Brie_Ella101 , greygoul , TTM1978

Edward's POV :

To say I was pissed was an understatement. Did she just leave me for that asshole?! I have had enough?! And to think I had started falling for her?!

I don't know what to say?! She asked me to wait for her?! How long seven years? I don't know what to say? She says she is not with Cole and she actually like me. But then she just walks away form a meeting that is for the benefit of HER!! All this was because she could be stable with her company!!

I pulled at my hair! Why was even considering it? She has a child with Cole. Ofucking course she will go back to him. I was just a rebound wasn't I? I really thought she was serious about us? Was it wrong of me to actually think of a future with her?

I walked back to my cabin collapsing in the chair.

I have lost her, haven't I? Again?

I called my assistant "Cancel the meeting" I said and I ended the call. Was I not enough? Am I not a good significant other? She always chose to be away from me. The door opened and dad and Jordan walked in.

"What happened?" Jordan asked softly. This was the first time I heard him being serious. "She left." I said my voice totally broken.

He came to me and hugged me. I let him I needed this. For the first time I wanted people to be there for me and not drown myself in work or alcohol.

"Son, she has a reason." My dad said.

"What reason dad? What reason does she have? I told her to choose dad. She choose him. There is nothing to explain anymore." I replied.

"I thought I actually started falling for her. But she just doesn't understand. She made me fall in love with her but she doesn't want to choose me when I have chosen her." I continued.

"Will you at least listen to her side before taking any decisions?" dad asked.

I nodded. I need to be alone. "I have to go." I said. "Edward please no reckless decisions." Jordan said. I nodded and left. I walked down and got in my car. Getting in I raced out of the building not caring about the speed limit.

I drove to cliff. Parking the car to mountain as I parked my car. I got out. Thank God there was no one. I was sitting below the Hollywood sign. I could see the whole city from here. It was my peace place. It was not where the tourist came it was a but farther and higher from the spot.

I placed my head on my hand. What is happening?! Why am I even pissed? She made it clear she doesn't want me. I don't know what to do whatever her reason is she shouldn't have left like that she should have explained to me. What is wrong with her?!

As simple explanation could have sufficed. What is she doing with him? Why did he call her? I took out my wallet looking at the photo in it. I smiled it was so much better when we were best friends wasn't it? It was way better.