# 3 : She Doesn't Know !!

Sophia's POV :

Shawn watched the video and even he was taken aback. "I miss them. Think I am ready to go back. I am ready to face everything. And I really wanna be there for them." I said. "Shawn please can we go? The wedding is in a week and a week after there is Big Fashion Event that is going to last for a month. Their will Business associates and I think I will find a partner there."

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes Brother. I am." I said.

"No Cherie I am not talking about the Business. Are you ready to face Edward when you go back? You know you are engaged to Cole who doesn't exactly know about Ed does he? You going back there is going to be very difficult for him for you. Have you ever thought what exactly will happen if things get messed up?" he said raising his voice. " Look Cole is my Best friend and I don't want him to get hurt because of my other best friend Okay?"

"Shawn I know I am Engaged. And I also know what relationship I have with Cole and Jason. But you exactly know why I came here. I cant keep running away right? Its been fucking 7 years. And its not like Edward doesn't know where I am. I think my Company or heck even my First name is enough for people to know who I am.

If he really wanted to get me he could have just came to me. He didn't come and I think we both know why. I AM NOT GONG TO GO RUNNING BACK INTO HIS ARMS AS SOON AS I SEE HIM IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT, OKAY? I HAD A LIFE AND I NEED TO GET BACK TO IT I HAVE BUSINEES TO EXPAND WHICH SITTING HERE IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN." I shouted.

"You know what ? DO WHATEVER YOU WANT SOPHIA I AM OUT OF HERE." He said and walked away.

I just sat there frustrated and angered. How can he just walk away like that?

Shawn's POV :

As Sophia showed me the Video I knew who much I really missed them. Sophia had asked me whether we could go there. And I had no objection. Its not like I didn't want to go. But there was big problem namely my Best Friend. Edward Salvatore.

Sophia thought she had forgotten him. But I know her more than anybody. And trust me I could not stand the sight of her when we had moved to Sydney. Trust me she was at her Worst. The Nightmares had started and were worst than ever. She was just at her breaking.

She even tried to kill herself for God's Sake. And that's why I know when she sees Ed it is not going to be as easy as she thinks.

"No Cherie I am not talking about the Business. Are you ready to face Edward when you go back? You know you are engaged to Cole who doesn't exactly know about Ed does he? You going back there is going to be very difficult for him for you. Have you ever thought what exactly will happen if things get messed up?" I said raising my voice. " Look Cole is my Best friend and I don't want him to get hurt because of my other best friend Okay?"

I know what will happen when she goes there. And I really don't want anyone to get hurt mostly her.

"Shawn I know I am Engaged. And I also know what relationship I have with Cole and Jason. But you exactly know why I came here. I cant keep running away right? Its been fucking 7 years. And its not like Edward doesn't know where I am. I think my Company or heck even my First name is enough for people to know who I am.

If he really wanted to get me he could have just came to me. He didn't come and I think we both know why. I AM NOT GONG TO GO RUNNING BACK INTO HIS ARMS AS SOON AS I SEE HIM IF THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT, OKAY? I HAD A LIFE AND I NEED TO GET BACK TO IT I HAVE BUSINEES TO EXPAND WHICH SITTING HERE IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN." She shouted.

"You know what ? DO WHATEVER YOU WANT SOPHIA I AM OUT OF HERE." I said and walked away. I got into my car and drove away to my company.

Yes I know its been seven years but she loved him and as soon she sees him if she thinks she is going to be okay? Then she is wrong cause everything is going to come flashing back to her mind. And Edward is also not going to be the best one to see her there after seven years.

Sophia thought she knew the Edward didn't come to get her was he didn't love her or want her. But the truth was I exactly knew why he didn't come and get her. It was because of the letter she gave him. He must have stayed true to her words and she said never to find her and he respected her.

I knew he loved her but he was an  stubborn ass to admit it that time. I am damn sure he must have regretted it. I am just worried for Cole and Jason. I mean I didn't know how it happened Sophia and Cole got engaged five years ago.

And when I was out for Business trip to Paris with Mom and Dad for more than half Year Jason was Born. I mean I was happy and everything. But I didn't know Sophia will move on from Edward.

I just came to a halt when I saw a girl in front. I pushed the breaks but still it slightly hit her and she fell to the ground. I got out of the car.

"I am so so sorry." I said getting out of the car. And looked at her. A beautiful girl with raven hair and she had this beautiful eyes. She tall and gorgeous. And she was talking in French " Oh mon dieu, je deteste cet endroit ou jetais meilleur en France, les gens ici ne voient meme pas ou ils vont. Dieu merci, je demenage a LA."

Yaa so what she just said was 'OH my god I just hate this place I was better in France. People her don't even see where they are going. Thank God I am moving to LA." Yaa pretty much this.

" Je suis desole cheri. Et en fait je sus d'accord que la France est meilleure." I said. I am sorry dear. And actually I agree France is better is what I said.

"You are from France?" she asked.

"Yes." I said offering her a hand to get up. "Oh So even people in our country don't see where they are going." She said rolling her eyes. "Look I am sorry I had a bad day. Can I drop you somewhere?" I asked.

"No Thank you. I don't want to get in an accident again." She said. "Okay how about I drop you wherever you want to go to make it upto you." I asked.

"Fine. You just aren't going to leave me here are you?" she asked. "No cant leave such a beauty to walk." I said.

"Stop with the flirting and lets go I will tell you the route." She said laughing. "As you wish my lady." I said.

As I dropped her off at her destination I asked her "Hey What's your name?" "You find out Mr. Shawn." She said and winked at me before getting into the hotel. I just chuckled at her response.

You are something else.... Wait How did she know me? Great.

I just went to go pick up Jason and then we stopped for some ice – cream before going home. "Uncle Shawn look who is here?" he said ran inside. I looked upto see mom and dad.

"How you doing Son?" Dad asked and I exactly knew why he was here.

A/N :

Hey Guys!! I know a short Chapter but still I wanted to update twice today. Cause I don't know when will I appear next. I will surely try and update more often. I hope you guys love the Chapter.

Till then Byyeee....

Read , Vote , Comment and Share...

With Lots Of Love,
Audrina Wilson.