# 17 : Movies and Nightmares !!

Sophia's POV :    

"Elina dear its okay you can drop by and stay I have made extra dinner. When will you guys be coming?" I asked and Edward was glaring at me.

"Well be there in ten thanks Sophia. You are way nice than Edward." She said and Edward disconnected the call before I could reply.

"You really don't know how to say no to kids. You are spoiling them. Do you happen to know that?" he asked.

"Yeah I do. And if you think you throwing my note away and not having breakfast is going to make me stop then you are so wrong." I said.

"Whatever. I already had some food. So you guys can enjoy." He said and started to walk away but I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Are you sure I have made Fettuccine Alfredo" I asked. He just left my hand walked away mumbling something. I sighed.

Atleast I tried. I walked out arranging stuff around the house. This boy needs to take care of this beautiful place. Soon the door bell rang.

I opened the door. "Hey Guys!!" I said and they came in each giving me a hug. "So how's the preparation of the fashion show going?" Kyle asked.

"Its going good. You guys excited?" I asked. "Yes!!" Elina squealed. "Clam down babe." Kyle said chuckling. They are cute. Kiara just rolled her eyes and sat on the couch switching on the tv. She doesn't seem happy.

"Hey whats wrong, love?" I asked her "Well I wish I could have a boyfriend cause third wheeling is not fun." She sighed. "And..." I asked. "Well the guys I like Kyle chases them away." She said glaring at me.

"WHAT?!" I asked. She just nodded.

"KYLE who Kiara dates is not your business!! How many times do I have to tell you that?!?" I shouted at him.

"Well if he is freaking bad boy IT IS !!" he replied annoyed. "Excuse Me? Have you ever met Edward? He was the bad boy and look at him now!!" I said.

"Where has it got you guys? You don't even look each other in the eye." He said angrily. I just looked at him shocked. "KYLE!!" Elina and Kiara said at the same time.

Well he didn't say anything wrong, its true. Our relationship is nowhere.

"And you ask why I don't like this kid?" Edward said coming in the lounge room and sitting on the sofa beside me.

"What happened between us and what happens between us is none of your business. Be thankful you are not dead for being with my sister." He said.

"You should be thankful for not being dead after you broke my sister's heart." He countered.

"KYLE!! That is no way to speak to someone who is elder to you. Especially your girlfriends brother." I said.

"Sophia he started it." He complained. "No!! Apologise now." I demanded.

"Sorry." He said. "Good." Edward replied. "Now you guys tell my why you decided to grace us with your presence." He asked.

"Well me may or may not have ran away.." Kiara said. "What the Fuck!" Edward cursed. "What are you saying?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Well you see. Our parents didn't allow us for a party... and we went to the party and cops got involved and we ran away... so...." Elina explained with a shrug. Me and Edward looked at each other.

"I'll call mom."

"I'll call Becca."

We both said at the same time and got up.