# 4 : Coming Back!!

Shawn's POV :

"How you doing Son?" Dad asked and I exactly knew why he was here.

"Hey Dad didn't know you are coming here?" I said with sarcasm.

"Son I need to talk to you about something." He started.

"Oh no no no I know where this going. I don't want to marry-"I said.

"This is about Sophia's Company." He said.

"Oh What happened?" I asked.

"Well the project she is working on might be problem. She might lose everything. This is just not great if she doesn't partner up with the best company in the world there just might be a big problem and this is just bad. The thing is she might be bankrupt-" Was he ranting?

"Dad look that's not a big deal we will ask her t partner her up with that company." I mean what else was I supposed to say.

"Well you see son that's where the problem is...." He replied.

"Why? What's the problem I mean Cherie's company is one of the best its not like they are going to deny it." I reasoned.

"They might not but she might not just take up the offer." He said not looking at me. What the heck is he hiding.

"Daaaddd... What are you hiding?" I asked.

"ThecompanymightormightnotbeSalvatoreandSons." Did he just say what I think he said.

"Please tell me you just didn't say that."

"Look son Salvatore and Sons is the only company that can help her out of this and I have already talked to Sebastian about- "

"Dad I cant say anything here you have to talk to her about this I am sorry." I said and walked towards mom and Jason.

Sophia's POV :

Shawn is just being stupid. I don't understand what is trying to do but I am going and he is coming with me and now I just need to ask Cole about it.

I got out of the office and went to Cole's. As soon as I walked into his office he looked up at me.

"Hey Babe. What brings you here." He asked.

"Cole I need to talk to you about something." I started.

"Okay good that you are here I need to talk to you about something as well."

"YOU GO FIRST." We both said at the same time. And chuckled.

"Okay at the count of three." I said.

"One.Two.Three."

"I think we need to move to LOS ANGELES." We said at the same time. Well that went well.

"Why do you need to move? The doctors said something ?" I asked. "Yes they said the facilities there are better and chances of getting better are more." He said. "Oh my god that's a great news." I said and hugged him.

"I hope so." He said. "Okay so why do you need to move?" he asked.

"Well this is a long story...." I said as we sat down. I told him everything about how I went to LA and then the rest of my year... Except for the part where I loved Edward. I mean he doesn't need to know that. Right?

"WOW. So you left LA and all you friends for no great reason? Firstly I don't believe that but then again I let slide cause I am awesome and you are saying you wanna surprise your friends by going there on the wedding day?" he asked.